Early morning departure from BUF

Chip_Dale

DIS Veteran
How busy is BUF airport for early morning departure? What time would I need to be at airport for a 6AM flight. Taking hotel shuttle to airport so need to park car in the AM.

It's not really busy, never taken more than 15 minutes to get through security. I always show up at least 2 hours ahead.

hmmm, depends on the day. I honestly dont think it will be super busy at 6am BUT on Mondays there tends to be early week business travellers heading out so keep that in mind.

Once, we were running behind at Buffalo airport and there was a very long line at security. I went up to the accessibility line and asked if we could be pushed through as we were really behind for our gate and they did it.
BUF is awesome, I love flying from there.

How busy is BUF airport for early morning departure? What time would I need to be at airport for a 6AM flight. Taking hotel shuttle to airport so need to park car in the AM.

We always fly out of Buffalo early morning and it has never been busy at that time. I talked to an employee there in June and he said once 8AM hits it gets quite busy. We just show up an hour early. We've never had a problem.

We arrive 2 hours early to be on the safe side. Most times it is quiet but the odd time it has been crazy busy so since then I've arrived 2 hours early. I just don't want to be stressed if I don't have to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts