Early morning flight from Disneyland Paris

sjones88

Earning My Ears
Hi All!!

I’m going to DLP for the first time in February 2020- staying at the Newport Bay Club. My flight out leaving Paris is very early in the morning, at 6:35. Are there any transportation options available around 3:00 am, 3:30 am such as car service, shuttle, or the train? Or would it be easier for the last day of the trip to visit the parks and then stay the night at an airport area hotel?

I would stay at an airport hotel. We were there this summer and were supposed to get picked up at 8:30 am to get back to Paris for the train to London at 11:15 am. The car service our TA booked did not arrive until 9 am. What is usually a 45 minute drive took 2 hours. We got there at 11 am and we were told we would have to change our ticket there was not enough time for us to go through passport control and security. I don’t know when rush hour starts but better to not take a chance and have an issue.

Trains are not going at that time, I wouldn't be too worried about rush hour at that time, but I personally would book an airport hotel to get as much sleep as possible.

Last edited:

I got an Uber at 6am last week and it was incredibly easy- arrived w/i 5 minutes. Did overcharge me but Uber quickly reversed the over charge. Maybe take a screenshot of quoted fare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!