Early Morning Magic - Fantasy Land MK

SassyBrendita84

Earning My Ears
So, I was just wondering what are the chances of people canceling this type of a reservation. My sister and I are heading to Disney the first week in November so I am looking at the November 4th date and it seems like it was sold out the date that it came available and I would really love to get the tickets to get in early and ride these rides first. Is there some trick to getting these tickets that I am unaware of? Do people ever cancel once booked? Should I just keep checking back?

Thank you so much in advance!

So, I was just wondering what are the chances of people canceling this type of a reservation. My sister and I are heading to Disney the first week in November so I am looking at the November 4th date and it seems like it was sold out the date that it came available and I would really love to get the tickets to get in early and ride these rides first. Is there some trick to getting these tickets that I am unaware of? Do people ever cancel once booked? Should I just keep checking back?

Thank you so much in advance!

There is a one day cancellation policy, so people do change plans often. But, it’s a relatively small guest count at EMM so you’re at the mercy of someone actually cancelling. I would definitely keep checking but I’d keep a Plan B in mind as it’s a bit of a toss up if you’ll have success.

FYI, 11/4 is a the Wine and Dine Half so if your plans involve early morning travel around WDW, allow for extra time in case the course impacts your travels.

Thanks, we knew there was a race going on ... But not the details so that is good to know :)

It is mostly over before most people get up/go about their morning plans, but some rode closures linger into rope drop / pre rope drop hours. A lot depends on the course itself - you may have smooth sailing or you may have some delays, so just stay flexible if you can.

My family will be at the Magic Kingdom EMM on 11/4. We are planning plenty of extra travel time because of the marathon. If anyone has experience, what would be a good time to target to leave the hotel (All Star Sports)? I was planning on an hour for travel, does that seem reasonable? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!