Early Morning Magic hours for September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imaginette

Mouseketeer
Good Afternoon,

I'm looking for EARLY MORNING MAGIC hours for September. I know I saw it somewhere that it was happening one day during our trip (9/19 - 9/30), and I wanna say it was on September 24th in MK... but I can't find the blog post anywhere. Anyone know where I can confirm? The MDE site isn't updated that far for certain events.

For example, I can't book a Star Wars dessert party yet... and they haven't announced EARLY MORNING MAGIC hours or AFTER HOURS for DHS. I realize that has to do with the crowds, and them trying to figure out how to push STAR WARS land into the Florida-verse, and how all that is going to work.

Crowd size is gonna frustrate me (because it's supposed to be a slower time), but the REAL frustration is trying to get our plans solid before the FP+ window opens up.

Anyway, I would appreciate any info or tips for this... maybe you've heard a rumor or news that I haven't, or just can't fine. Thank you!

~ Josie ~
aka - Imaginette

With all the added mroning EMH I doubt you'll see any EMM.
There is an after hours at MK on Sept 19th and 26th. Not sure if that is of interest to you.

yea I wouldn't expect an an early morning magic until at least the second week of November also Im surprised they are offering After Hours AND Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom making it hard for people who dont want to shell out the extra $$$ a night in the park

Good Afternoon,

I'm looking for EARLY MORNING MAGIC hours for September. I know I saw it somewhere that it was happening one day during our trip (9/19 - 9/30), and I wanna say it was on September 24th in MK... but I can't find the blog post anywhere. Anyone know where I can confirm? The MDE site isn't updated that far for certain events.

For example, I can't book a Star Wars dessert party yet... and they haven't announced EARLY MORNING MAGIC hours or AFTER HOURS for DHS. I realize that has to do with the crowds, and them trying to figure out how to push STAR WARS land into the Florida-verse, and how all that is going to work.

Crowd size is gonna frustrate me (because it's supposed to be a slower time), but the REAL frustration is trying to get our plans solid before the FP+ window opens up.

Anyway, I would appreciate any info or tips for this... maybe you've heard a rumor or news that I haven't, or just can't fine. Thank you!

~ Josie ~
aka - Imaginette

Early Morning Magic for September at MK was a mistake. They canceled and refunded everyone who booked it.

Seriously doubt you will see extra paid events in September for HS. It will most definitely NOT be EMM there since they have Extra Extra Magic Hours happening every morning.

I was looking for a Star Wars dessert party 26th Aug, but with it being GE opening week there's been nothing showing.

In the end I gave up and booked something else instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter