Early Morning Magic Returning to Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Longer hours means more time to purchase food drink and merchandise. Shorter hours means I'm optimizing my time for more rides, so less money for Disney. Definitely money in longer hours, perhaps just not as much as they want, but longer hours were great for decades.
That was also before Disney figured out people would pay almost the same amount as a full-day ticket for a QS breakfast and 90(ish) minutes of ride time.

Correct, and my reply included the quote from the OP wanting to know what days it was offered when previously held. Thread is about rumor that it's returning, and OP probably seeing what days of week to plan trip (if days of week would be the same).....or just curious.

Ah... my bad! Apologies! pixiedust:

Excited about this, but they are totally skimping out on the breakfast....continental???

I agree - charging almost a day full ticket price for an extra hour - and a bagel or yogurt is ridiculous. At least with the MK you get an actual breakfast...

Excited about this, but they are totally skimping out on the breakfast....continental???

Not just continental.
"Fuel up for your rise-and-shine adventures with a delicious breakfast featuring a continental buffet with yogurt, fruit, pastries and assorted cereal, as well as your choice of a main dish like avocado toast or fried chicken served with a tasty cronut."

Well we have booked both, the one in Fantasyland and at HS....cant wait, it saves us having to go at rope drop or scramble for FP+ for slinky and alien and toy story, and the DH loves 7 dwarfs train.....
I'm pumped...the breaky is a bonus but not the main reason we are doing it.
We are also doing star wars dessert party and frozen dessert party, so disney are doing well $$$ out of us this trip.....but I just had 2 sons get married in the space of 10 months (last one was last weekend), so I deserve some Disney goodness :dumbo:...well that's what I'm telling my DH anyway.:eeyore:

Has anyone done this recently? Is there some master thread I should find? Any speculation about what SWGE will do to this event? Will people do it just to be able to get in line sooner?
My family did this in Dec 2016, when the park was totally different. But we had fun riding Star Tours, TSMM about 10 times without getting off, meeting Olaf, Mickey, and Minnie, and then eating breakfast.

Has anyone done this recently? Is there some master thread I should find? Any speculation about what SWGE will do to this event? Will people do it just to be able to get in line sooner?
My family did this in Dec 2016, when the park was totally different. But we had fun riding Star Tours, TSMM about 10 times without getting off, meeting Olaf, Mickey, and Minnie, and then eating breakfast.

There's a thread about it with recent experiences from people in the Theme Parks forum here:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/dhs-toy-story-land-early-morning-magic-emm-faq-discussion.3701980/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter