Early Morning Magic to be offered in November?

rtbreneman

Now is the time...Now is the time...
I keep checking the website to see if Disney has updated the available dates to include November, but nothing as of yet. I know we are still a few months out, but is there any indication that the Early Morning Magic in Fantasyland will be offered in November, specifically the weeks around Thanksgiving? Or has it been announced that this was a limited time thing... We are planning on not needing any FP for 7DMT, Peter Pan, or Pooh during our stay and hitting these up over and over during the EMM.

I went thanksgiving week last year. They announced Early Morning Magic about 2 months beforehand. May be the same this year, may not be!

I'm curious, as well. It would mean shuffling things around for the millionth time, but we want to do it. Looks like you can book all the way through October, so maybe soon!

Just as an FYI - if any of you have not done this before, we did on our last trip and thoroughly enjoyed it. I considered it a much better "add on" expense than any of the dessert parties we have ever done, and was probably our best experience of our entire trip. Being able to ride 7DMT with my kids 8-10 times in a row was an experience they will cherish. But a warning - your kids may get spoiled. My nine year old gave me a funny look for the next three days any time we had to wait in line with "everyone else."

I went thanksgiving week last year. They announced Early Morning Magic about 2 months beforehand. May be the same this year, may not be!

Was it only offered on Tuesday that week? I can't imagine they would do it on Thanksgiving Day, although that is what I am hoping for.

Our EMM hours at HS were a Saturday morning. I know they offered them that week at MK but I don't remember the day.

Impatiently waiting here for November EMM dates to be announced. I check daily. it's become part of my morning routine. Lol.

Impatiently waiting here for November EMM dates to be announced. I check daily. it's become part of my morning routine. Lol.

Me, too. LOL. I'm hoping for a Tuesday. There's a party at MK that night, so we were planning to hop to Epcot for the evening. EMM will affect where we book FPs.

I know this doesn't help but the October dates opened up on 6/30. D23 may have slowed things down in the scheduling dept....

I'm also impatiently waiting for November information! I'm online at midnight every night seeing if November dates are up, then I still check at least 2 more times during the day! Many of our reservations/plans will be based on whether they add November. I'm going to be so sad if they don't!!!

Is anyone else wondering whether dates will be announced before the FP window for November trips opens? Whether or not this is offered in November will really affect which parks we visit and where we will plan on getting FPs that week. I feel like I can't figure out even a tentative schedule for us without knowing about EMM. It's driving me slightly crazy! I don't want to be left figuring out our FPs the night before I need to book them!

Is anyone else wondering whether dates will be announced before the FP window for November trips opens? Whether or not this is offered in November will really affect which parks we visit and where we will plan on getting FPs that week. I feel like I can't figure out even a tentative schedule for us without knowing about EMM. It's driving me slightly crazy! I don't want to be left figuring out our FPs the night before I need to book them!

I certainly hope so, since you can book all the way through October right now. The only day we can do it is an MK day for us anyway, but I really would like to know before booking FP for that day!

Truthfully, Disney appears wholly unconcerned with giving us appropriate lead time to make planning decisions. I hate to say it, but I've seen it over and over... for 20 trips now...

Oh yes, I know Disney isn't concerned with making sure guests have time to plan. Last spring they changed the park hours on us after I had already made plans for each day. It was only MK that had the changed hours, but that affected which other park to visit that day (if any) and changed us from heading somewhere else first thing in the morning in order to do 7:00 AM EMH at MK. You'd think they be a little bit more thoughtful of how much work actually goes into planning a Disney vacation. LOL. It's hard work! I am now getting slightly nervous about November. I don't want a repeat of that spring break planning nightmare!

Yep, I'm wondering and watching with you all.
I emailed Disney the other day asking if it would even be offered in November. All I really wanted was a yes it will be or no it won't be. The response came quickly but basically stated what we already know. They don't currently have any days available in November but its available for nights between the months of August to October. They recommend checking the website daily since it is updated by the minute. Ugh!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!