Early Morning Magic to be offered in November?

Omg! I. Am. You!! I'm way too worried about this! Just release the dates Disney!!! I'm completely freaking out bc I have ADRs that I may be able to release plus I definitely don't want to waste a fp...everything feels like it's hinging on EMM right now

I am also impatiently waiting. I've been checking every day, multiple times per day. Starting to think maybe they've discontinued it.

I'm really hopeful next Monday will be the day they announce November dates. We are hopefully planning this for the day we depart in November, the Sunday after Thanksgiving (it was offered that day last year). I just learned this morning that the airline has changed our departure time to 12 PM! Obviously that won't work for EMM. If they aren't offering it on our departure date, I'd like accept the change for the earlier flight because we prefer it to a later flight.

However, what we really prefer is EMM! If they are offering it, I will have to get the airline to put us on a later flight. I probably need to do this soon as there will not be last minute availability the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I am now keeping an eye not only on EMM but also on availability on the later flight. If I see it getting too full, I will have to just gamble on EMM happening that day and go for the later flight. :rolleyes2

Was it only offered on Tuesday that week? I can't imagine they would do it on Thanksgiving Day, although that is what I am hoping for.
Last year, we had our EMM day on a Sunday. I believe they had them on Tuesdays and Sunday mornings for MK last year. We loved it!

Any update on if there will be any November availability?

It is not looking likely considering a special ticketed event can be seen for select Sunday and a Tuesday January and February in the mornings on the Disney World website . Although nothing has been added to the early morning magic page itself, many of us who are watching for the holidays noticed the special morning ticketed event for January and February and realized our hopes are dwindling . With that said most of us are hoping that September 30 something will change ...

It is not looking likely considering a special ticketed event can be seen for select Sunday and a Tuesday January and February in the mornings on the Disney World website . Although nothing has been added to the early morning magic page itself, many of us who are watching for the holidays noticed the special morning ticketed event for January and February and realized our hopes are dwindling . With that said most of us are hoping that September 30 something will change ...

I'm looking out for January/February time frame. Which calendar did you see this on ?

I've still got hope for November. The only calendar I'm aware of that has January and February is for After Hours. EMM is still the same as always. Nothing past October. So maybe it's not looking good for EMM in January and February (I don't know if Disney would offer both?), but hopefully that doesn't say anything about November.

I've still got hope for November. The only calendar I'm aware of that has January and February is for After Hours. EMM is still the same as always. Nothing past October. So maybe it's not looking good for EMM in January and February (I don't know if Disney would offer both?), but hopefully that doesn't say anything about November.

If you look at the park hours on MDE it shows "ticketed event 7:45am" on the schedule for January and February.

Hmmmm...I missed that. Thanks. It's not looking too promising for November, is it?

Well, it’s not like Disney’s posted park hours more than a couple of months in advance are some sort of beacon of accuracy.... but yeah... that’s probably not the best sign.

Signed,
Someone who did EMM the Sunday after Thanksgiving last year and really wanted to do the same thing this year. :sad:

No :(

I'm pretty happy with our plans, though. If this event survives until next September we might be able to do it then.
I'm feeling the same. I'm happy with the plans we have right now. EMM would just be icing on the cake. If not, maybe my family will be able to catch it if it's being offered next summer.

I was hoping they'd offer this once or twice during my stay in early January. It seems they won't start until the 9th, the day after we leave :(

Anyone heard anything else about early morning hours in November? From the looks of t it's not happening.
Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts