Early or mid November?

Gamble20

Earning My Ears
Hi all. I’ve settled on going on the first week of November, or the week before Thanksgiving 2021. Maybe there’s very little difference in the timing. Earlier seems slightly better to ensure at least some pool weather for kids. But Jersey week/vets day might make it more crowded? Does anyone have a preference one way to the other?

Hard to say what crowds will be like this year. I'd guess Jersey Week will be more crowded than a "regular" week.

When is Jersey Week? We are going to be at Disney Nov. 7-10.
Nov 7-10 would cover the weekend of Jersey week so that is part of it. However, for 2020 it’s not going to matter given the Covid restrictions and a lot of families deciding to post pone.

The OP is going in 2021 so is that still Jersey week next year? Honestly I would just keep a watch out for how things are going, can you reserve both weeks then cancel one? It’s just so hard to say what things will be like in a year.

I wouldn't count on pool weather during any part of November. It could be in the 70's-80's or 50's. It complete luck of the draw.

I would go the week prior to Thanksgiving 2021! The Christmas decor is up, the party is running, but the only hold out is the festival of the holidays at Epcot if that means anything to you. I have never been during Jersey week but I might avoid for obvious reasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!