early park admission June 2020

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
Now that Universal announced they will be opening June 5th 2020, we scheduled a visit to Hard Rock for 2 nights (with 3 planned days in the parks). It looks to me that there will still be express pass offered, but what about early park admission? The app says early park admission to USF every day, but no early admission to IOA any day. Hours have been updated on the app to 9am - 6pm, so I'm hoping the early admission is up to date as well, but the website says no early park admission to either park.

Thoughts on the discrepancy? Is the app usually right?

Likely to read updates and more info released after June 1 and 2nd

TM’s and staff will be experiencing the new park system as guests

Typically only one park, USF, has been open for the early park admission. I don't recall both parks being open at the same time for early park admission.

Typically only one park, USF, has been open for the early park admission. I don't recall both parks being open at the same time for early park admission.

Yeah, I was more questioning the difference between what is on the app and what is on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter