Early PS @AK before park opening??

Twoears

Mouseketeer
We have an 8:00 PS at Donald's Brk. on a non EE day, my parents were just needing a 1 day pass, how do we do this? Is there a ticket window open before 8:00? Can you purchase a one-day pass ahead of time? Do we need to change PS time? Any info would be appreciated.

Guest relations at the park should be open (just about the same time as you would be going in) but to be safe, yes you can pre-purchase one day tickets... Are you staying on property? I see you are from Florida, but if you are spending time at any of the resorts you can get a ticket at the front desk prior to going... or you can wait and get it at the park. I know over at MK the guests relations windows at the front of the park open around 7:30-7:45 (AK should be about the same)

Thank-You! Yes, we are staying on property. We will be there for the week, but my parents will only be there for the weekend. I will try to get them the day before.

I don't know if you have ever eaten at Donald's Brk before and I know that alot of people DO love it but when I was there last Nov. for the first time, I thought the food was awful. This is just a thought, but Rainforest Cafe is just outside and IMO it is MUCH better. :D

I have read all of the reviews, but my DS (6) wants to eat with Donald!! This is his only request for the whole week. I am going into it with a positive attitude and if we don't like it, we will not return.

We ate there just for Donald also, I can totally relate. We have not been back since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter