Early Rope Drop??

Kaubert3

Earning My Ears
Looking for any sort of confirmation on when the Parks actually begin letting people in. For example, DHS opens at 10:00 when we are there, and ROTR standby que starts at 10A. How early should I plan to get to the parks to take advantage of early rope drops? Thanks in advance!!!

The parking lot opens an hour before (if you get there before 8:45 they will turn you around) then when you park you just walk to temp check, security check, and park entrance. They don't hold you up. Then go to your ride and it will either be running or not, it has been varying.

Looking for any sort of confirmation on when the Parks actually begin letting people in. For example, DHS opens at 10:00 when we are there, and ROTR standby que starts at 10A. How early should I plan to get to the parks to take advantage of early rope drops? Thanks in advance!!!
We were just there last Saturday. Started out walking from BC at 8am, arrived at about 8:20-8:25am. They hold you back until 8:45-9am then walk you to temp screening area to stage you. Was first into the park by 9:15-9:20am. Off mmrr by 9:30 walked to Galaxy Edge to look around and wait for 10am ROTR que. Some say netter chances of getting a boarding group if you try by the pond area by the Dinosaur ice cream shop. Not sure but was able to get 2nd boarding group when out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!