Ears- Etsy or WDW

Depends on budget I suppose. Etsy can have some amazing ears and some are well priced. I do feel like there's something special going to the shop in wdw and picking one out from the wall, but there is limitation. my vote would be one pair from etsy for your first day in the parks and one at the end of the trip as a memory.

I love the ears that I see on Etsy, but I'm going to try to make my own before my next trip. They don't look too difficult, but I'm definitely going to have to make some practice ones with scrap fabric.

I have 4 pairs that I had made by a lady who had a booth at a craft show. I'm not sure if she is on Etsy.
EnchantedEars1@gmail.com. I have Tinkerbell, Minnie, Alice in Wonderland and Marie from the Aristocats.
Much more comfortable than the one I got at Disney. Now I have to go out and check some of the sites listed here.

The ones at Disney are nice - I just haven't seen any new ones lately. We purchased some off of Etsy and they were lovely and unique. It really depends on if you want something specific. Last year was my DD's 21st birthday and 4 of her friends were coming with us. We purchased Mickey headbands with party hats on them - they were adorable. The girls had pink and the boys had blue. There was 11 of us and they were adorable.

I usually just use both of these places as inspiration and make my own. Hot glue and a trip to the craft store goes a long way. If you see a pair you adore, try and re-create them!

We have a few from Etsy and from WDW. I love them all and can't pick which would be my favorite. I do, however, like the fact that if you buy on Etsy, you will have a more unique set than if you get the mass-produced ones from the parks... but the park ones are still awesome. As far as shops/vendors to purchase from Etsy... just look for ears you want. search by character/movie/style. My sister loves the wire ears with the flowers and my daughter loves the puffy kind. I've bought 4 from Etsy, all from different sellers and each are great. Whatever you decide, you won't be sorry. There's nothing like walking into the parks with a lovely set of ears!

For those who get headaches - what about bows instead? Ive just ordered a couple for my daughter and myself (with bands rather than clips). Seems to be loads of sellers on etsy and if you've long hair, keeps it off your neck as well.

It depends on what you're looking for!! I've bought a few pairs from the parks, but my collections now are more from overseas parks!

Etsy/Insta small shops usually take custom orders, or will do ones that you won't find in the parks, like Hoop Dee Doo ones! Lol.

My best friend takes custom orders & has tons of cool stuff: sewitsmagic on Etsy/Insta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter