earth.google.com

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
This is worth taking a look at. You can zoom in on DLRP - magnificent detail. You realise just how vast it is.

That's incredible - took me ages to find it though, I ended up going on the Google Earth foums and searching for Disneyland! Then I made sure I'd found places like Pirates of the Caribbean, the castle and all the hotels before leaving it for another day. Strange how bland everything looks from above - you don't get the Disney colours from above.

Sorry to post straight after myself - but out of interest, how did you find DLP? I've been looking near all the places I know it's near, but I can't quite find it!

Oh, I was miles and miles away! Thanks muchly, Steve! :love:

Is it just me or is Disneyland very... flat, on that map?! :scratchin

Hehe, I downloaded that a few weeks ago and spent about an hour trying to find DLRP! Then I added little bookmarks to all of the rides and hotels, lol. *Geeky* I had to uninstall the program a few days ago, though, because the cached maps and things were taking up sooo much space!

I can't get this - not allowed to download programmes using the library computers. Shame!

For those who don't have google.earth here is DLRP from above:

dlrp-google-earth.jpg

Disney Studios:

dlrp-studios-google-earth.jpg

The whole resort:

dlrp-resort-google-earth.jpg

Is all that unused land up to the ring road Disney's? If so, I wonder if they have any plans for it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter