Easter at Disney

BamaBrad

I've Been in the Castle Suite
Besides the Easter Parade, Easter Bunny Meet & Greet, and Flower & Garden Festival, are there any other special Easter events, activities, or displays next week?

The Resorts have “Candy Scrambles” overseen by characters on Easter morning. Most characters remain at the Resorts for a few hours for “guest enhancements.”

The Easter Service will be held at Contemporary.

I just read about the Epcot Eggstravaganza. My kids will love that.

From March 16 through April 1, guests visiting the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival can participate in our Egg-stravaganza scavenger hunt – hunting high and low in World Showcase for “eggs” that portray favorite Disney characters.

As you find the hidden Disney Character-themed “eggs” in the park, you record your discoveries by placing a corresponding sticker on a specially themed Egg-stravaganza map. Maps and stickers can be purchased for $5.99, plus tax at the following parks and locations:
  • Disney Trader
  • Pin Central
  • World Traveler
When you find all of the “eggs” and complete your scavenger hunt map, you then return it to Disney Traders for a sp-egg-tacular surprise.

Attachments

• IMG_20180316_092015.jpg
    IMG_20180316_092015.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 5
Is Cinderella's Carriage back on display?

result-1-5.jpg

Cinderella-Coach.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter