Easter Meal Booking

Whisky In A VAse

Mouseketeer
Good afternoon all.
Not been on this particular section ofn the forum for a couple of years as my visits have been to Florida. However, I have now just booked to visit EuroDisney on easter weekend Fri-Sun. I know it will be bust at Easter, but with other holidays etc, I have to use the Bank Holiday's.

I have really got the Disney bug and now can't wait.

However, I am very keen on booking a couple of meals incl Breakfast with the Princesses and a meal at Crystal Palace. Any other ideas will be appreciated, but more importantly How do I Book These?

Any help will be appreciated.

Neil

:woohoo:

Hi Neil

To make dining reservations, just ring 0033 160 30 40 50 :)

The Princess Breakfast and Crystal Palace are only to be found at WDW. Here is a list of Character Meals available at DLP.

Hope this helps at bit.

sorry there is no princess breakfasts or a crystal palace.

Hi Neil and welcome back to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidlines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

As others have stated there are different, but equally enjoyable character meal options at DLP :goodvibes

Thanks for the quick replies.
Don't know why, I just remebered (obviously I dreamt it) that there was a crystal palace. I am must be going mad!!!!!

So excitement it is taking over..........
Me, wife and 3 year old daughter.

What should I not miss doing while there?

What times do park shut 14-16 April. Are there are fireworks at the end of the day.

I was in a miserable mood this morning when we couldn't get a flight or hotel, but now all that has chnaged and I am going home tonight to find my Mickey ears............(joke).

:banana: :woohoo: :banana:

Whisky In A VAse said:
Don't know why, I just remebered (obviously I dreamt it) that there was a crystal palace. I am must be going mad!!!!!
You're thinking of the Plaza Gardens which is sort of similar! :) There is a character breakfast there and a character tea party in the afternoon.

What times do park shut 14-16 April. Are there are fireworks at the end of the day.
Disneyland park shuts at 8pm and the Studios shuts at 6pm. Unfortunately there won't be any fireworks, they don't start until middle of July.

I was in a miserable mood this morning when we couldn't get a flight or hotel, but now all that has chnaged and I am going home tonight to find my Mickey ears............(joke).
Woo hoo, bet you're getting all excited now! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter