Easter Week

lindamomof3

Mouseketeer
We are going to be in Paris for the weekend before Easter (leaving Easter Sunday) We love Disney World and are considering a day at Disney Paris. For those who have been to Magic Kingdom in Orlando and DLP can you tell me if they DLP is going to be worse then Magic Kingdom on an 8 crowd level day? I looked at a crowd calendar that said hour long waits for DLP but that doesn't sound that bad -

Hour long waits are kind of long for DLP. Remember that DLP has the old fashioned Fastpass system with paper fastpasses for only a few rides.

If you stay on property, use EMH and have a good plan on what you want to see and do, you should be able to experience a good deal of the park.

And I would always say yes to a DLP visit when you love Disney and are frequent visitors in other Disney parks.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter