Easter Weekend Plans?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
I know some of you are heading off to the World, but for the rest of us, what are your plans for the weekend? :)

Big family dinner, small intimate gathering? Turkey, ham, lamb...what's on the menu for the weekend?

Do many of you have tomorrow, Good Friday, off? :)

cuteasterbunnies1.jpg

Aaaawww! Those bunnies are adorable! I want one! ;)

We don't have any formal plans, will probably play it by ear. Usually my brother in Toronto, and my parents in Niagara Falls come down to my sister's in Cambridge for a day or two and we go over there for a visit but I haven't heard anything this year yet.

Dh will probably try and get in a game of golf at a public course, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

I think I will buy a ham for us, this year and have it with scalloped potatoes, instead of my usual turkey.

What about you, Kim?

:) HOPPY EASTER EVERYONE! :)

Tomorrow we are going to a friends house for an Easter Egg Hunt. Saturday my dd has dance in the morning and then I am going out with my mom and sister for a manicure, pedicure, and aromatherapy massage and then dinner to celebrate my moms b-day. Sunday we will get our baskets from the Bunny and will spend the morning relaxing. We will head off to the in-laws for supper. Not sure what Monday will bring yet, I think dh is home and the malls are open so I might go window shopping.

Those bunnies are the cutest. Happy Easter.

I just finished emailing dh possible plans this weekend! I know we are going to Chuck E. Cheese, Bronte Creek Park and having ham dinner, but I'm not sure of the order. The best weather day looks like Saturday, but I had my heart set on being outside all day tomorrow. We would like to visit Bronte Creek to check out the campground, visit the farm, play in the playbarn and have a picnic! I think we will do Chuck E. Cheese on Sunday because it's one of the only things opened and it reminds me of Disney World in the showroom. If the inlaws don't have plans, we will invite them over for Easter dinner ~ don't know what day yet. I have two classes tonight and then I AM OFF UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT! YIPPEE! S

Adorable picture, Kim. :)

I technically do get Good Friday off of University, but I write a final exam Saturday morning so it'll be spent studying. Then Saturday morning I write my exam from 9-noon. Saturday night we're having Easter dinner here with my family (my boyfriend, my parents, my cousin and some family friends) and I think my Mom's making both ham and lamb, and Sunday it's Easter dinner at my boyfriend's parents house. :) After that it's back to studying again for my next 3 exams.

Have a great Easter everyone!!!! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

i have Good Friday off work and will be using it to get out my summer clothes and wash and iron them for my upcoming trip. need to count how many shorts and tops i have as i do not plan on doing laundry while i'm on vacation LOL and will be gone for 13 nights, i may have to go shopping next week:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
i work sat. but have sun off so am cooking turkey for ds, dd and ddboyfriend . it has been a little over a year since dh passed away, and every holiday so far has been spent with extended family, while i love them all i am looking forward to having a quieter easter this year with just the 4 of us.

Happy Easter Everyone:D :D

kathe

Eyeoreloverforever....ohhh....a pamper morning, that's sounds wonderful! :)

Lynne, best of luck to you on your exams! I certainly hope that you are feeling much better! :)

Sandra, did you go to Bronte Creek? DH spent 14 mos. working there. They built the campgrounds! It was just bush, and they put in the roads, sewer system, 15 miles of underground hydro...etc. It's kind of funny, I haven't even seen it yet. :)

Katypop, your solo trip is coming up fast!:) I hope you have a lovely, quiet, Easter. {{{{ Hug }}}} :)

Julie, we're having ham also, although my Dad would prefer turkey. Lasagna, salad, maybe some asparagus, lemon meringue pie, very basic, but tasty fare. I might even use up the last of my frozen rhubarb and make your Rhubarb Squares. :)

Golf, your DH might want to golf? Really? ;) :)

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!!! :)

Mmmmm, those rhubarb squares are tasty, aren't they Kim! I'll have to go out to the back of my garden and see if there's any rhubarb sprouting yet. I hope I get a better harvest than last year.

Yes, Dh went out golfing today ~ his golf club opened today, so HAD to go. He's playing Saturday too, but taking Sunday off or he knows he's in BIG trouble! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter