Easy Sangria Recipes?

mrsstats

<font color=blue>Sure sister's cat is as big as a
Have 3 bottles of Sangria that I want to use for party. Any easy recipes? Thanks

Maybe add some brandy, pour it in a pitcher with frozen fruit

If it's good sangria, you don't need to do much more than add ice and maybe some fresh fruit. Orange slices, strawberries and red grapes (slightly squished so the juice runs out) are fun to add. If you want fizzy sangria, you can add a little club soda.

Add ice. Drink.
Totally this ^^. Sangria is something you make out of red wine, brandy and fruit juice. If you've already got some pre-mixed, what would you think you need to add? :confused3Just serve it in pitchers over lots of ice, garnished with some sliced citrus.

When I buy bottles of sangria I just do what the pp said, add ice and some citrus fruit slices.

If I am making my own sangria I use white wine, fruit nectar (strawberry), tequila and frozen mixed berries.

Adding 7-up, or club soda is optional if you want some fizz to it. I usually don't add but have on hand for anyone that wants to add some to their own glass.

That's like asking how to make pasta sauce out of a jar of Ragu! Just add ice and fruit.

I use red or white wine, brandy, triple sec, oj, lemon juice, and prosecco.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter