Eat at Home 3!

Sunday--picked up DS and gave him a ride to his wrestling show. Ate cheese fries there. (dh is gone for the week, drives an 18 wheeler)
Monday--Hot RB sandwich and fries (still working on that leftover roast)
Tuesday--Chicken Noodle Casserole
Wednesday--Salsa Chicken on flour tortillas
Thursday--Taco Salad
Friday--chicken and dressing

Lunches: tuna salad, chicken salad, leftovers

Sunday- pulled Bbq pork, green beans, slaw and rolls.

Monday- Spaghetti and garlic bread

Tues- Pulled pork in cinnamon apples, mashed potatos, cucumber and tomato salad, corssiant

Wed- Loaded nachos, Spanish rice, corn salad

Thursday - Hot Dogs, Fries, Baked Beans

Friday - Out, probably DSS fav Blaze pizza

I shop Friday and will buy whatever fresh produce is on sale...so those days don't yet have the greens and such added in. The weekend meals are also subject to change because my sister and her family may be coming up for a visit...but for now, the plan is:

Mon-chicken souvlaki, roasted potatoes, salad
Tues-naan pizzas with strawberries and carrot sticks for the kids, pork chops with rice and salad for the adults
Wed-chicken fingers for the kids and chicken breasts for the adults, all with leftover salad/veggies/fruit and tator tots
Thurs-turkey breast, mashed potatoes, broccoli
Fri-fish and chips
Sat-chicken parm, spaghetti
Sun-homemade hamburger helper

My mom passed away on Monday. It has been really hard and is going to be a very tough adjustment. I was her caregiver for years and feel so lost. I am off work until next Thursday and have an amazing support system helping me cope. They have been feeding me all week long and just sitting with me. I feel very blessed

My mom passed away on Monday. It has been really hard and is going to be a very tough adjustment. I was her caregiver for years and feel so lost. I am off work until next Thursday and have an amazing support system helping me cope. They have been feeding me all week long and just sitting with me. I feel very blessed
I am so sorry for your loss. If you need to talk, message me. I lost my mom in 2013. It sucks. It sucks so much. The only thing that kept me going were the people around me and knowing that my mom would want me to live. *hugs* Don't be afraid to ask for or accept help. Try to take care of yourself.

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss!

We are back after a whirlwind, MOH-duty filled wedding weekend in Ashville NC and another whirlwind coming up.

Menu so far.,

Monday: Creamy Tortellini w/veg. (Minus the squash) https://www.budgetbytes.com/2015/01/creamy-tortellini-vegetables/ , dinner rolls
Tuesday: Ground turkey tacos, chips and salsa.
I have my workout class. Lefovers

Not sure what day is what for Thursday/Friday but one day is gonna be slow cooker crock pot chicken taco chili http://www.skinnytaste.com/crock-pot-chicken-taco-chili-4-pts/ and the other night will be black bean burgers, broccoli and alexa tator tots.

Saturday is my 30th birthday party and we are going out for dinner with some friends (H has something planned).
Sunday: Either leftovers from the party, or something easy like frozen pizza.

Skipped going out to eat this weekend, b/c I realized we have 2 meals next weekend out (a Vet's day meal and a fast food outing before we host friends), so here's the past and current plans...

Sat (changed from Out) - Ketchup-Glazed Meatloaf, Mac & Cheese, Roasted Asparagus, Parker Rolls
Sun - (coming home from Church to eat immediately) Stouffer's Meat Lasagna, Sliced Strawberries
Mon - Korean Pork Belly and Yu Choy Stew, Naan Bread, More sliced strawberries
Tues - Frozen Pizza, Sliced Apples (pre-Mass and trick or treating, so light meal)
Wed - Steamed Mussels in Tomato Broth (bought these deshelled for $3.99/lb today...1st time I'm gonna try to recreate a dish I love in restaurants for way cheaper:)), Garlic Toast (maybe some Quinoa to soak the broth up, too), Fresh Fruit Salad (Strawberries, Bananas, Lychees)
Thurs - Chicken Faijitas, Clementines, Homemade Guac with Chips (haven't made guac in awhile, so very excited!)
Fri - Spaghetti and Meatballs, Green Leaf Lettuce Salad with Parm Crisps
Sat - OUT
Sun - OUT

Crazy weekend but back to normal tomorrow, hopefully!

Mon - Kielbasa foil packs with onions, mushrooms, green onions and potatos.

Tues- Asian Meatloaf, mash potatos, broccoli and rolls

Wed- Taco Salad..all the toppings so make your own

Thurs - Hot Dogs, Bean, Fries
. This is DSS last football game and this has been our go to meal while the season is going on. I'll be glad to not have this on Thurs nights!

Fri- taking DD to Fall Out Boys concert...so will grab something. Guys will be on their own.

We are back after a whirlwind, MOH-duty filled wedding weekend in Ashville NC and another whirlwind coming up.
I noticed in your signature that you are spending Christmas in Punta Cana. So are we. We did this for the 1st time last year and loved it! Decided spending Christmas in the Caribbean would become a tradition. We were also just there in Aug. So nice to be in the pool enjoying a cocktail than the cool/cold weather we could be having in MD. DS10 didn’t even miss not having lots of presents to open. Just his stocking and a couple of small gifts.

Thanks for the well wishes. This week will be trying to find a new normal. I go back to work on Thursday so here is my tentative plan.

Monday- teriyaki pork with mashed potatoes and zucchini
Tuesday- chili cheese dogs with chips and fruit
Wednesday- leftovers
Thursday- chicken enchiladas
Friday- spaghetti and meatballs
Saturday- leftovers

Menu Plan - Week of 10/28
Saturday- chicken cutlets, Italian pasta salad, asparagus
Sunday - cauliflower soup
Monday - leftovers
Tuesday - pizza
Wednesday- beef stroganoff, peas
Thursday - bbq beef, baked beans, corn, coleslaw
Friday -tacos, black bean salad, avocado slices

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday: Disney for my birthday and staying at Poly! Monday is dinner at Ohana, Tuesday is a late lunch/early dinner at BOG on our MK day and Wednesday is dinner at San Angel on our Epcot day!:lovestruc:yay:
Thursday: Baked ziti from the freezer, salad
Friday: Black bean tacos, spanish rice, green beans
Saturday: Slow cooker chicken and dumplings
Sunday: Either leftovers or frozen pizza

Well my menu plan changed a bit but I have done good this week.

Monday I had chicken soup as I was sick
Tuesday was chili cheese dogs with chips and strawberries
Wednesday I made garlic teriyaki beef kabobs with rice
Thursday was leftovers
Friday I took advantage of subways buy one get one deal.
Tonight I had crock pot honey balsamic beef stew, yum.

Menu Plan Week of 11/4
Busy week of travel
Saturday- spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
Sunday- grilled chicken salad
Monday- eggs, grits, bacon, strawberries
Tuesday - out to eat
Wednesday- out to eat
Thursday - black bean burgers, sweet potato fries
Friday - out to eat

S- pick plates/leftovers
M- grilled cheese/french toast and fruit
T- pork meatballs with pear and cabbage salad
W- hotdogs for DD's birthday
T- slowcooker curry
F- black bean burgers and sweet potato fries

Skipped going out to eat this weekend, b/c I realized we have 2 meals next weekend out (a Vet's day meal and a fast food outing before we host friends), so here's the past and current plans...

Sat (changed from Out) - Ketchup-Glazed Meatloaf, Mac & Cheese, Roasted Asparagus, Parker Rolls
Sun - (coming home from Church to eat immediately) Stouffer's Meat Lasagna, Sliced Strawberries
Mon - Korean Pork Belly and Yu Choy Stew, Naan Bread, More sliced strawberries
Tues - Frozen Pizza, Sliced Apples (pre-Mass and trick or treating, so light meal)
Wed - Steamed Mussels in Tomato Broth (bought these deshelled for $3.99/lb today...1st time I'm gonna try to recreate a dish I love in restaurants for way cheaper:)), Garlic Toast (maybe some Quinoa to soak the broth up, too), Fresh Fruit Salad (Strawberries, Bananas, Lychees)
Thurs - Chicken Faijitas, Clementines, Homemade Guac with Chips (haven't made guac in awhile, so very excited!)
Fri - Spaghetti and Meatballs, Green Leaf Lettuce Salad with Parm Crisps
Sat - OUT
Sun - OUT

So, I made the Monday dinner and then chucked pretty much the rest of the week...
Tuesday, I made "top your own" western scrambled eggs with diced ham, cheddar cheese, sauteed onions/mushrooms/peppers with tator tots and strawberries
Wednesday, I made pasta shells (vs spaghetti) with meatballs and veg sauce (so kicked Friday's meal forward), using up the leftover sauteed veg, and adding some sundried tomatoes and carrots, also. Kids also had sliced bananas.
Thursday, I made Asian dumplings (from bag), Fridays' potato skins, and strawberries/bananas (app night)
Friday, I went vegetarian and made a black bean, corn, and green chili topping (with sauteed onion/veg, too) for make your own nachos (had diced avocado, green leaf lettuce, salsa, queso, and cheddar to top with as well - people used what they liked, but everyone had to use the black bean topping). With those, I made a scratch carrot apple muffin (1lb of produce in it, and it turned out great!)
Saturday was OUT - Today, we are supposed to be out, but one kid has cramps and may not be up for it (we're hoping they pass since they are time of the month related). If they don't, I will wing something fast...

So, for this week, I have a lot of last week's options still, and more thoughts...so here's what I think I'm doing...
Monday - Sausage, Veg, and Bread Italian Stuffed Peppers (I hate rice in these, but love a bread product, and I think sauteed sausage is also more flavorful than ground beef, so I tend to go this way) - it will have sausage, sauteed peppers/onions/carrots/sundried tomatoes, an egg, bread, some parm, and maybe some tomato sauce on top...I'll serve it with an Apple Crisp (got gala apples 3lb for 99 cents and crisp topping boxes for 49 cents, so it's easy peasy and cheap:)
Tuesday - Chicken Fajitas (to use up last of peppers), Blackberries
Wednesday - Marinated Baked Chicken Breast (leaning Honey Mustard), Mashed Potatoes (potatoes were on stupid sale everywhere this week, so gonna use them - I'll make double, so it's ready for the next day), Salad Bag (whatever hubby brings home), Green Grapes
Thursday - Shepard's Pie (may use ground lamb or beef - not sure yet), Blackberry Blueberry Muffin, Roasted Asaparagus
Friday - Cheesesteaks, Roasted Garlic Dill Potatoes, Cucumber Dill Salad
Sat - Out (for Free with Vet's Day - will do a free date lunch and then take fam for a kid's meal only cost dinner:))...

Last night I ended up ordering pizza on my way home. We had carpet cleaning and floor set at work and after a 11 hour day I was in no mood to cook.

Tonight I had steak with hash browns and broccoli

Tomorrow I am getting together with friends for tacos

Wednesday I am planning on leftovers

Thursday will be mac and cheese with salad

Friday we are doing girls night in with everyone bringing snacks

Saturday I work late so either leftovers or a salad

I could have sworn I already posted my meal plan for the next two weeks, but I am not seeing it. Maybe I am losing my mind. I'm not sure.

Still don't have a job though I have been interviewing like crazy. Fingers crossed this week as I have two jobs that I would really enjoy that I should hear back about.

I'm also doing NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). Yesterday the target was 10k words total for November... I actually hit 11k. So yay for being ahead!

So here is my meal plan as it stands now:

Sunday: L/O
Monday: Tilapia, roasted squash, and pasta (Ended up doing english muffin pizza with canned peaches... I was tired)
Tuesday: White chicken chili with corn bread
Wednesday: L/O
Thursday: L/O
Friday: Veggie stir fry and rice
Saturday: L/O

Sunday: Pot roast with onions, potatoes, and carrots
Monday: L/O
Tuesday: L/O
Wednesday: Meatless hash and eggs
Thursday: L/O
Friday: Alfredo with broccoli, mushrooms, and shrimp
Saturday: L/O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!