Eat at Home 3!

Sunday: Lentils Mexican Casserole
Monday: Cheese tortellini, garlic bread, salad
Tuesday: Baked Chicken strips, salad, mac and cheese
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Flatbread Pizza
Friday: Spicy Chicken roll ups, roasted green beans, fruit

Doing good.so.far this week as far as not eating out. Monday we had tacos, I had taco salad. Tuesday I made a beef roast with mashed potatoes and carrots. Tonight he had spaghetti and low carb meatballs , I had turkey Italian sausage and zoodles with sauce. Thursday we are going to have baked salmon, rice and steamed broccoli. Friday turkey soup from the freezer with the last of the cheese tortellini for him and Turkey soup with zoodles for me. Saturday cheese, ham and veggie omelettes, toast and hash browns for him. Hope everyone is having a great week!!!!

Sunday: Ribs, mashed potatoes, corn
Monday: Burgers, fries
Tuesday: Carnitas tacos, beans, rice
Wednesday: Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
Thursday: Grilled sausages
Friday: Date night
Saturday: BBQ Chicken

Another week, another menu.
Breakfast: Spinach ricotta quiche and watermelon
Lunch: Chicken and veggie korma and veggies and hummus
Dinner:
Tonight: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, roasted okra
Tomorrow: L/O
Tuesday: L/O
Wednesday: Basil parmesan salmon and a salad
Thursday: Spicy peanut chicken soba noodle salad
Friday: L/O

we went to get supplies for our cats and found some vegetable seeds on sale. We have until the end of June to plant so.next weekend we will be planting multi colored bell peppers cucumber, zucchini, lettuce, green beans, and some herbs. I probably will go back and get a tomato plant.

Tonight we are having my dad over. We are grilling burgers and having tuna Mac salad, fries, and sliced cucumber with Italian dressing. Went shopping at aldis. They had two slices of cheesecake for 1.99 so that is what they are having for desert.

tomorrow he is going to have the last of the turkey soup with the last of the cheese tortellini from the freezer. I am making myself tilapia, mashed cauliflower, and a salad.

Tuesday- low carb stuffed peppers in the crockpot, potato wedges, and green beans. I will be making myself cauliflower rice with it.

Wednesday -philippino chicken adobo, white rice for him, steamed broccoli.

Thursday -whole chicken in the crockpot, potatoes, carrots. (Left over chicken will be used for another meal) I will eat chicken, !ashes cauliflower and a few carrots.

Friday-baked salmon, green beans, baked potato for him.I

Saturday - crockpot chicken tacos, Mexican rice for him, flour tortillas, just the chicken on lettuce wraps for.me, light sour cream salsa .

One more week till our Disney summer vacation! We had leftovers one night that DS2 ate at his girlfriend's so I have a carryover meal. I made a simple menu this week to use up stuff we had before we go.

roast beef melts with carrots and baked beans
Thai peanut pork chops wih green beans
lemon shrimp/sausage linguine with spinach
loaded chicken salad
mini pizzas (with random toppings I have in the fridge)
beef soft tacos
leftover buffet the last night to use everything up

Saturday: Steak, roasted green beans, mashed potatoes
Sunday: Dinner at in-laws just needed to bring salad
Monday: Leftover steak, green beans, and potatoes
Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas, watermelon, brown rice
Wednesday: Beef Stroganoff, coleslaw
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Frozen Pizza

SO glad to have our busy weekend over! You know it's bad when you feel like to have to come back to work to rest! :crazy2:

Wednesday:
Leftover Smoked Ribs and Chicken from the weekend
Baked Beans
Cole Slaw

Thursday: (carry over from last week)
Chicken Divan
Rice

Friday: (quick and easy dinner before we leave on a road trip)
Roast Beef Sandwiches
Chips

Saturday:
We will be in NC visiting DH's grandma, and doing a day hike with swimming

Sunday: (quick and easy dinner after returing from NC)
Hot Dogs
Chips

Monday:
Chicken Fried Rice
Veggie Egg Rolls

Taco Tuesday:
Crunchy Beef Tacos
Fresh Pineapple

Wow has it been a while since I’ve been on the dis! Went through a nasty divorce, career change, move...so many changes! Eating and meal planning has been chaotic for a while but back on track.

Just got back from a cruise to bermuda and ready to rock and roll again.

Tonight: Parmesan chicken breasts, cheesy broccoli, oven fries
Tomorrow: stuffed peppers and couscous
Sunday: leftovers
Monday: cheese tortellini, Alfredo sauce, salad
Tuesday: buffalo chicken tacos, yellow rice
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: chicken marinated in Caesar dressing and baked, carrots and ranch, mashed potatoes

Wow has it been a while since I’ve been on the dis! Went through a nasty divorce, career change, move...so many changes! Eating and meal planning has been chaotic for a while but back on track.

Just got back from a cruise to bermuda and ready to rock and roll again.

Tonight: Parmesan chicken breasts, cheesy broccoli, oven fries
Tomorrow: stuffed peppers and couscous
Sunday: leftovers
Monday: cheese tortellini, Alfredo sauce, salad
Tuesday: buffalo chicken tacos, yellow rice
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: chicken marinated in Caesar dressing and baked, carrots and ranch, mashed potatoes

Sorry to hear about your divorce, but it sounds like you've got some positive things going too so that's great! Nice to have you back here.

I did pretty good last week. Ate out one day for lunch (planned) and then ate out for dinner last night (not planned, but a ton of changes happened so I ended up running errands after my doctor's appointment yesterday instead of today). So not 100% but better then I have been doing.

Here is the plan for this week. Super easy is the name of the game!
Breakfast: Make ahead breakfast bowls (potatoes, peppers, and onions with eggs, spinach, cheese, and salsa) and a fruit bow (mango and strawberries)
Lunch: Spicy Veggie Udon (udon noodles and zucchini noodles, bell pepper, carrot, and kale) and a yogurt
Dinners:
Tonight: Cincinnati chili over spaghetti
Tomorrow: Hummus pasta with sauteed onions and mushrooms
Monday: L/O
Tuesday: Chicken ruben with a side salad
Wednesday: L/O
Thursday: Pizza (bell pepper, onion, mushroom, and spinach)
Friday: L/O

I just got back from 2 weeks vacation, so I need to get back to this. Right before vacation, I was diagnosed with a severe dairy intolerance (fun, fun - but at least it was not IBS, which I thought it was, b/c I feel better now:)...so, now it's a menu light on the dairy in the future (but not missing, b/c family loves it - I'll just have leftovers those days or skip those sides/additions)...I bought groceries tonight, but I'm too tired for a full menu. I do know I have 7 tomatillos, 1 green pepper, and an enormous bowl of tomatoes from my garden going wild while I was gone, so tomorrow is:

Mon - Taco boats with avocado, cilantro, lettuce and homemade fresh tomatillo and tomato salsa (I think chicken, but we'll see - and everyone will have cheese but me:), Chips, Clementines and Bananas

My older girls are making a dairy-free dessert, so we'll see what they do:)...

Aww. I have a dairy intolerance, too, and it sucks even though it's not severe. Lactaid only seems to help inconsistently for me, but I still try.

Anyhow, I'm going shopping every 3 days instead of weekly. The thought is most items will last 3 days, so there's less juggling to get things eaten in time. My current 3 day menu is/was:

Saturday: Beef fajitas, chips, guacamole, pico de gallo, blended strawberry margaritas
Sunday: Butter chicken, basmati rice, salad
Monday: shrimp fra diavolo on spaghetti, salad

Saturday: Cajun Chicken, Salad, Mac and Cheese
Sunday: Chicken apple sausage, roasted veggies, coleslaw
Monday: Broccoli cheese rice, leftover Cajun Chicken
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Chicken Tenders, Salad
Thursday: Breakfast
Friday & Saturday: - Mom is out of town so hubby and dd on their own

I just got back from 2 weeks vacation, so I need to get back to this. Right before vacation, I was diagnosed with a severe dairy intolerance (fun, fun - but at least it was not IBS, which I thought it was, b/c I feel better now:)...so, now it's a menu light on the dairy in the future (but not missing, b/c family loves it - I'll just have leftovers those days or skip those sides/additions)...I bought groceries tonight, but I'm too tired for a full menu. I do know I have 7 tomatillos, 1 green pepper, and an enormous bowl of tomatoes from my garden going wild while I was gone, so tomorrow is:

Mon - Taco boats with avocado, cilantro, lettuce and homemade fresh tomatillo and tomato salsa (I think chicken, but we'll see - and everyone will have cheese but me:), Chips, Clementines and Bananas

My older girls are making a dairy-free dessert, so we'll see what they do:)...

Okay, awake and with coffee, I can finish the menu:)...

Mon - Same as above, but it will be chicken taco boats
Tues - Citrus Tea marinated chicken, Citrus zest and chicken broth flavored White Rice, Cucumber and Dill Salad, Starwberries and Blackberries
Wed - Hamburgers with Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles and Special Sauce (Cheese for everyone but me), Sweet Potato Fries, Apples and Pears
Thurs - Hot Dogs with Dijon and Relish, Coleslaw, Regular Baked Fries
Fri - Frozen night/leftover night - I'll have leftover dogs or burgers - everyone else will have Frozen Pizza and Mozza Sticks, and we'll all have Fresh Fruit Smoothies, Asian Salad Bag
Sat - OUT

We had a great weekend away, now back to the grind.

Wednesday:
Crockpot Chicken and Gravy
Egg Noodles
French Style Green Beans

Thursday:
Grilled Trout (Dh's grandma sent us home with some fresh river trout)
Baked Potatoes
Roasted Asparagus

Friday:
Tuna Salad
Crackers

Saturday:
Italian Sausage and Peppers Pasta
Garlic Toast

Sunday:
Low Country Boil (DH's parents brought us fresh shrimp from the Gulf)

Monday:
Shipwreck Skillet (basically seasoned ground beef and rice with odds and ends tossed in)

Taco Tuesday:
BBQ Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
Fresh Fruit

Tuesday: Thai basil chicken, rice, salad
Wednesday: korean bbq shortribs, rice, kimchi, spinach
Thursday: brats, mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, salad

Right now I’m not planning menus out. DS let the freezer door open a crack. So we are eating everything that was in the door :) thankfully it was not a lot. But we did get to get 2 lbs of bacon quickly :)
I did throw a roast in at the last minute that worked out for two meals. I do take my lunch to work everyday, I’m not picky, i’ll eat whatever’s available.

In my colonoscopy prep, so I didn't cook or eat tonight, but my oldest 2 did a good job:). Here's this week's menu (I'm on a burger kick b/c they are so easy on run around days)...
Sun - Multi veg tomato sauce with meatballs over spaghetti with grapes/strawberries
Mon - Turkey bacon burgers with dijonaise, lettuce, and tomato, chips with homemade roasted tomato and tomatillo salsa, blueberries/cherries
Tues - BLTAs, baked sweet potato fries, sliced watermelon
Wed - Chicken salad, tomato/cucumber/onion salad, watermelon strawberry smoothie, Pillsbury crescent rolls (dairy-free - who knew:))
Thurs - Big Mac-like burgers (thousand island, pickles, onions, and cheese for those who can - nothing says America like make-your-own McD's:)), baked fries, mangos/clementines
Fri - Frozen food night (and me leftovers) - Probably the last Stouffer's Mac or Friday Mozza sticks with smoothies, salad, and leftovers
Sat - OUT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts