"Eat To the Beat" Presents The Devon Allman Project With Special Guest Duane Betts

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
An Allman and a Betts and The Mouse House!:)

If you were a fan of the Allman Brothers Band come on over to America Gardens Theatre this weekend!

For the first time ever,Devon Allman and Duane Betts are doing a Tour together!

Not sure how the 3 nightly shows at Epcot will be "structured"-here is a description of their Tour "structure":

Each club/theater show will begin with a 30-minute set from Duane Betts & Co. Then, The Devon Allman Project will play a one-hour set that will include songs from Honeytribe, Royal Southern Brotherhood, The Devon Allman Band and choice covers. As mentioned, the concerts will culminate with all eight musicians joining forces for Allman Brothers tunes and other classics as part of a 30+ minute encore.

Multi-Colored Lady and Blue Sky performed by the sons of the men who wrote them-it is going to be EPIC!

See you there!:)

Opening night!:)

A little FOOD,a little WINE and a few ABB tunes-now that's what I call a FESTIVAL!:)

We saw Devon Allman open for his dad Greg at Downtown Disney HoB in back in 2006 (I think). It was an amazing show. To the lucky ducks who can go this weekend, have fun!!!

We saw Devon Allman open for his dad Greg at Downtown Disney HoB in back in 2006 (I think). It was an amazing show.
Awesome!:)

Would loved to have been there-I think the Gregg Allman Laid Back album is of the most under-rated albums ever!:)

Last night during the last show,Devon left the stage and his Band played "What's Goin' ON?" by Marvin Gaye with the Keyboard player doing vocals.

Right when the song ended the Keyboard player's Bench broke and down he went!

They rolled an "office chair" out as a replacement and Devon came back out and told the Keyboard player that since they had given him an "Office Max Chair",he would have to do Devon's taxes!lol

Other than that incidentlol,the highlight of the night for me was a 10 minute slaying of Prince's "Purple Rain"-Devon was simply AMAZING on that song!:)

Devon was really "into" his Disney World "experience"!:)

Here he is rocking his grey MagicBand while wailing on his guitar!lol:)

45493472422_33c7b4d50b_z.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter