Eat to the Beats dining package question

tlmadden73

DIS Veteran
Is this an extra cost on top of what you'd spend on food?
What does it get you? What is "guaranteed seating"? (Never been to Eat to the Beats concert series before).

Do you pick which concert time you want to go to at time of reservation?

Just look for something fun/special to do with the wife for anniversary. We want to eat somewhere in World Showcase (going without kids!) and thought this might be a nice extra.

*shrug*.

Is this an extra cost on top of what you'd spend on food?
What does it get you? What is "guaranteed seating"? (Never been to Eat to the Beats concert series before).

Do you pick which concert time you want to go to at time of reservation?

Just look for something fun/special to do with the wife for anniversary. We want to eat somewhere in World Showcase (going without kids!) and thought this might be a nice extra.

*shrug*.
I booked Garden Grill for the eat to the beat package. I think the difference is the price of the meal. It was worth it for me to pay extra to get guaranteed seating. I think it was about $10 more for each person but not exactly sure. It’s my first time at Disney for food and wine and the concerts so I decided to do it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter