Eating and drinking around the world (Epcot)- your favorites

China has the Tipsy Ducks In Love thats good and different as well as some spiked teas
Morroco the pina colada here is amazing and strong
Japan in the back of the Mitsukishi store is a tiny sake bar, we love the sparkling bottle of sake
France of course the Spied Orange slush which name Im blanking on..

The grapefruit beer in Germany is delicious and very refreshing; and if you go to Biergarten they'll even give you your leftover beer in a to-go cup to take with you :)

I drink this beer all summer long as it's available here where I live but it just tastes better at EPCOT! :rotfl:

I also think the bacon caramel square at the caramel shop in Germany is worth mentioning.

Disney Food Blog on YouTube has several videos on their best & worst snacks. It's a great vlog.

The non-Dole Whip Dole Whip right before Canada when leaving Future World.

Fish and Chips in the UK

Anything from the bakery in France, my friend loves the Grey Goose slush

DH loves the grapefruit beer in Germany, DSs love anything from the caramel shop

School bread or the cream horn from the bakery on Norway.

The Crescent Lake Pub Crawl was a lot of fun, especially since we were staying at the Beach Club. We mixed the drinks up quite a bit but surprisingly felt pretty good the next day.

We started out walking to Kimonos Lounge at the Swan. Walked right in and there were plenty of seats. I had the Lychee Mojito and My wife had the Kimonos Soda. We split a Dragon Roll and Tempura Udon Soup. Loved everything about this place.

Next we walked across the Lobby to Il Mulino Lounge. This place was hopping at this point. They had live music and a nice vibe. We both got a glass of the Bruciato Super Tuscan Wine and split a Margherita Pizza. The wine was fantastic and the Pizza good not great but still enjoyed it.

Next we walked over to the Dolphin to bluezoo. The Dancing Palm Trees that run between the Swan and Dolphin are worth seeing at night if nothing else. The Lounge has a great upscale feel to it but not in a stuffy way. We split a Moscow Mule just to slow things down a bit.

Next stop was the Abracadabar over at the Boardwalk. This was a really cool bar but was packed. We managed to get there just as another couple was leaving and got 2 seats. I ordered the Conjurita and Wife had the Parlor Trick. I LOVED the Conjurita but my Wife thought the Parlor Trick was too strong , very heavy on the Bourbon so we switched. I have a thing against Bourbon going back to drinking way too much Southern Comfort when I was 16. It was the first time I've had it in 34 years and I somehow managed to finish most of it even though I really didn't enjoy it. Got brownie points for that though :-)

Left Abracadar heading back to the Beach Club and got to the bridge just in time to see Illuminations. Snapped this pic while there. View attachment 308633

Next stop was to Ale and Compass at the Yacht Club. I loved how they did it over but we never got a drink. It was about half full but there was only 1 bartender and no waitstaff at the time. She was obviously overwhelmed and never made it to our table in the 15 minutes we were sitting there. Decided to get up and head to Crew's Cup Lounge instead. Crew's Cup reminded me a bit of the Lounge at the Wilderness Lodge. Lots of wood but very comfortable. We split the Deviled Eggs and a Caesar Salad. The Eggs were awesome! We both got an IPA, may have been an I-4 but things were a little foggy at this point.

Lastly back to the room. This was a rare few nights away without our daughter so I tried to make it special. I contacted Disney about having a Champagne Gift Basket delivered to the room when we were out but was told Florida Laws prohibit them from leaving Alcohol without someone signing for it. Now I've heard varying reports about this since so I'm not sure what the actual policy is. Regardless I decided to do something on my own so I packed a bottle of Champagne, Chocolates, 2 Champagne Flutes and an Ice Bucket in my luggage. Not sure how she never found them. I ran back to the room when we were down in the Lobby, telling her I was having "Stomach Issues". She checked out the Gift Shop while I set this up as a surprise. So we finished the night drinking this back in our room. View attachment 308636

It was a great "Adults" trip to Disney. Glad we did it but felt a bit guilty so heading back in 33 days with our daughter :-)
Thank you for this!!! This is such a fun idea for our resort day at Dolphin!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter