Eating at Liberty Tree Tavern

BobbyDukes

Mouseketeer
Tell me what you all think of this place. Really interested to eat here. What’s everyone’s feeling on it.

Our meal in July was so-so. They were busy and the service was slow. I got the salad and the Toffee Cake which were outstanding. My DH got a burger and a different dessert. The burger was ok and the dessert was awful. My kids were happy with their chicken tenders and ice cream.

I love the AYCTE meal. And the toffee Cake??!!! I drool thinking about it. That being said, I haven't gone in a while because my trips have been HOT and that's a lot of food when it's 90 degrees outside.

We love it for the patriots platter. All you can eat turkey, pot roast, mashed potatoes, stuffing etc. served family style. Really tasty food and the setting is neat as well.

I stopped in for lunch on my last visit. The tavern cheese dip and ooey gooey toffee cake were both outstanding! Definitely not a healthy, light meal with that combo but SO good.

By far the only restaurant that I feel is a must do! The toffee cake is our family favorite. Never been for lunch, we choose dinner because we like to eat there before we call it a night.

By now, it’s a classic. We must have eaten dinner there more than 20 times. The food has ups and downs but the theming is fun, the service is usually fast and the variety of the AYCE meal allows everyone to eat something they like. The dessert is decadent. It’s one of our go-to every time, with Biergarten and Tusker House. Maybe nostalgia plays a role in our choice at this point.

I loved the AYCTE dinner. The food to us was really good, but we love comfort food and don't have terribly high standards. The experience is definitely a fun one, and very Disney. I loved all the desserts and we asked for an additional toffee cake skillet to share. It's not something we want to do every trip, but it's definitely one I recommend at least trying once!

I know people love it, but it's on our never again list. We are big Thanksgiving food fanatics (stock up on birds at Thanksgiving and have dinner like this 5-6x per year) and for us, this was just abysmal in terms of the food, but maybe we're picky? I still think with any of this stuff, you really need to try it for yourself because food is so subjective. You may love it...many do.

For me it's decent, I can't complain. My husband loves it though so we go every trip. The desert is really good. Basically it's a solid meal.

On my last trip a month ago the food was decent (pot roast and ooey gooey toffee cake were amazing, salad was just ok) but the service was not very good. I think the food depends what you order - stick to their specialties and you'll be fine.

We thought parts of it were good. We went for Easter lunch one year and were happy, but not blown away. The food tastes like Stouffer's quality/style to me. Certainly not inedible, but not amazing. The Toffee Cake is really as amazing as people say it is, though. I would eat that a million times over if I could.

I went solely for the Boston Cream Pie at lunch, which was fabulous. Oh and I loved the bite of Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake I got too ;--) Yes, total dessert person here if you haven't guessed.....nice place though, very cool inside, great service.

I have loved it every time until my last trip in December, I wasn't particular happy with a good chunk of my meal. Hoping it was just an exception, as LTT has always been one of my favorites.

Mediocre but not bad. They were VERY helpful with food allergies though and our server was excellent. Compared to Diamond Horseshoe, it was far superior but still nothing special.

We'll probably try it again to see how it is again.

We eat there typically 2 times per trip and my wife loves it! We think it's one of the best Thanksgiving style meals we've eaten at a restaurant setting anywhere.
It's not our Thanksgiving meal, but we've had nothing but good experiences over the years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!