eatting at IOA or and US

We have two DS's (8 & 13)--we liked Mythos (lunch) and Burger Digs. We also ate at Margaritaville and Hard Rock Cafe' for dinner--both were very good.

Have fun!

If your not much for Mythos, I suggest Thunder Falls with Hop on Pop for afternoon snack.;)

Originally posted by rocketman23
If your not much for Mythos, I suggest Thunder Falls with Hop on Pop for afternoon snack.;)

Would Hop on Pop be where you get the Sundae on a Stick??? That would be right up my alley!!! :smooth:

Karen

We like to Hop, hop on pop....

Originally posted by pathubia
Where is Hop on Pop??

Patty

It is in Seuss Landing, as you go all the way around, just before you hit the bridge to the Lost Continent, it's on your left...

Karen

it is actually across from the suess characters stage and show wagon. it is just after the suess-o-sel towards lost continent. now there is another Hop-on-Pop, but that is another story for another time as Dr. Suess would say. :D

Originally posted by MIB999999
it is actually across from the suess characters stage and show wagon. it is just after the suess-o-sel towards lost continent. now there is another Hop-on-Pop, but that is another story for another time as Dr. Suess would say. :D

Isn't that on the left just before the bridge to the Lost Continent, basically? Or am I lost...we always walk the short way... :rolleyes:

Oh, go ahead, share with the class, why don't you??? Or would Dr. Seuss perhaps not approve??? :eek: :D ;) :smooth:

Karen

The one your thinking of is the Moose/Goose Juice stand that sells the slurpee kinda drinks. I liked to get mine choclate dipped in choclate sprinkles... :D

Originally posted by rocketman23
The one your thinking of is the Moose/Goose Juice stand that sells the slurpee kinda drinks. I liked to get mine choclate dipped in choclate sprinkles... :D

Got it...I've had it all explained to me tonight in full detail!:eek: Some of us are definitely more detail oriented than others...Those that are tend to write handbooks for attractions :rolleyes:...

Me...I am in charge of having fun and happy hour! ;)

At least I was in the right area of the park! :rolleyes:

Karen

IOA:
Confisco's has limited hours and a limited menu but the food, service and atmosphere are very good. Try the "Confisco's concoction (or creation, can never remember whichi it is):rolleyes: It tastes like a strawberry daquiri with coconut:)

Cafe 4 in Marvel is ok. It's standard cafeteria food but decent selection (the usual, mexican, american, chinese, etc). Ds, dd and I had mexican beans, rice, milk and another item for around $12!

Enchanted Oak Tavern: turkey legs(dry) and chicken with a good selection of side carbs; corn on the cob, cornbread + more. Just outside and diagonal from there is a great cart with fruit cups. Bought one and had it with Enchanted meal.

Universal: Richter's burgers was pretty good. Large portions and GREAT fruit cups. Out back is a nice patio on the water, too.

Finnegan's: the shepard's pie here is rumored to be very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter