ECV at Disney's Grand Californian

GenGen22

DIS Veteran
With the newly remodeled rooms at DGC will an ECV fit in the dapper day standard suite with 2 queen beds? I have never stayed at DGC but read something about it possibly being a tight fit. I was wondering what others experiences were and what they did for a resolution. I have a trip in October so, I cam a bit concerned about this . TIA for any advice.

With the newly remodeled rooms at DGC will an ECV fit in the dapper day standard suite with 2 queen beds? I have never stayed at DGC but read something about it possibly being a tight fit. I was wondering what others experiences were and what they did for a resolution. I have a trip in October so, I cam a bit concerned about this . TIA for any advice.

I believe HA is a bookable category. So once they run out of those, there's nothing left to book?

Handicapped Accessible
I dont want to book a HA accessiable room if someone may need it. I'm not actually considered handicapped I just cant handle the walking in the parks due to me having osteoarthritis in my knees. I can walk just not in excessive amounts all day long like at Disney. I would feel wrong doing that to someone who actually needed it.

Edited to add: so, thats why I rent a ECV.

We don't get many posts about the California Resorts here on the disABILITIES Forum. You may want to cross-post on the Disneyland Forum -- those people are quite knowledgeable about the west coast parks. I'll leave this thread here in case someone knows.

I can say all the Florida resorts are large enough for an ECV. Some of the values may be tight, but it still fits.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter