ECV Minnie Van ride via LYFT app?

Rista1313

Mouseketeer
Some time ago I thought I heard an announcement that we were going to be able to order the ECV accessible van via the lyft app now instead of having to call. Is it true? Has anyone tried it? How were the results?

So, I'm heading for an on-site stay next week. What's the best way to get hooked up with a Minnie Van to Disney Springs if you're restricted to an ECV? Should I ask at the concierge desk at the hotel, or is the valet out front a better choice? Just knowing which line to join will be a huge help!

Thanks in advance!

We have a 10:30 reservation at Boma. Was planning on taking bus to Animal Kingdom and then requesting a van to get to breakfast? Can you order a van at that time to get to Boma? Any one know how long of a wait for an accessible van?

Should I ask at the concierge desk at the hotel, or is the valet out front a
Neither. "call 407-828-3500 to make arrangements for your ride as the Lyft app does not have the option to specify if you need an accessible vehicle." http://www.wdwradio.com/2018/05/traveling-in-style-in-an-accessible-disney-minnie-van/
Can you order a van at that time to get to Boma?
Yes. MVs operate from about 6:30 AM to 12:30 AM.
Any one know how long of a wait for an accessible van?
Depends on demand. Allow an hour to be safe, but why not just use the Minnie Van for the complete, direct trip?

WDW has a page for the Minnie Van service now, with hours, phone numbers, and information on the accessible Minnie Vans, including how long in advance you can schedule a trip!

Minnie Van Service

I learned that you can now get the accessible Minnie Van to/from the airport for the same $150/trip fee as a regular van, which I didn't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter