ECV rental, experience with ScooterBug? Or best price?

Jchoma

Mouseketeer
I tore a ligament in my ankle and need an ECV for my upcoming WDW trip. I’ve rented from Buena Vista (for my father in law) but they do not have a portable ECV available for our dates, and I need a scooter that will fit in our SUV’s trunk. (We will be driving to the parks). I’m looking at Best Price and ScooterBug, both Disney-approved vendors. Can anyone share their experiences with either of these companies? I read great reviews of Walker, but their prices are more expensive. We are staying at CBR. Thanks!

We used Scooterbug for my mom on our trip in June. Had some snafus with payment originally (totally my fault) and I was able to get everything cleared up with them over the phone very quickly.

They delivered the ECV directly to our resort's bell services and we returned it to the same for pickup. I was very pleased with the experience.

Sorry, I've only dealt with Buena Vista. I would suggest checking over at the DISabilities board. You can find lots of ECV-related info there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter