ECV rental with transportation?

NMPensFan

Mouseketeer
When the magical express closed I remember reading something about a company planning to offer meeting you at the airport with the ecv and then transporting the party with the ecv to the hotel. I remember a stop at a grocery store would also be offered. Did this ever happen? Or does anyone know of something similar?

Maybe ask over at the Transportation board?

I remember many car services stepping forward as an alternative to the (now shuttered) Magical Express, but I don't remember anyone offering a transportation/ECV rental package.

Maybe ask over at the Transportation board?

I remember many car services stepping forward as an alternative to the (now shuttered) Magical Express, but I don't remember anyone offering a transportation/ECV rental package.
I don't remember anything like that either

I doubt a driver wants to take responsibility for accepting a scooter. A scooter in the vehicle makes it all but impossible to take a pax to MCO.

I'd call Gold and Walker. They might know if anyone is offering that service. Gold will meet you at your resort. Sometimes no wait sometimes a reasonable wait.

Or you can arrange to have thr driver stop at your preferred vendor for pickup. Might not be complimentary.

I vaguely recall some discussion about a possible service like that, but I honestly don't know if it was more rumor than substance. It may have been an idea floated by a vendor, but it may have been nixed when getting into the nitty-gritty of how to make it work (might need permission from the airport, might be considered a taxi or ride share, the time involved dedicated to 1 deliver vs how many other units can be delivered to the resorts in that time period, etc.). I'm not aware that any such offering came to fruition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter