ECV Users--I am looking for Orlando Area information.

Yay!!! I'm so thrilled to hear your first trip with Scooter was a success! ❤ ❤ ❤

Did you wind up using the Cruise package/tray? LOL I always thought it would be *fantastic* on board a boat, but at WDW, where you might have patterned concrete/flooring to navigate, I kind of figured you might have to be a bit more careful while driving with plated food on top!

I did use the Cruise package and the tray! The tray is a huge win for me. This trip was partially solo since my husband flew down to join me only for a few days. Given the current state of dining at Disney, I wound up eating mostly counter service and F&W kiosks. Table service options are extremely limited. The tray was indispensable! It clips on quite sturdily and provides a level surface for transporting plates of food. The only issue might be picking up beverages using the tray or excessive speed. I usually just drink bottled water, drove slowly, so I had no problems. On the one occasion when I picked up a small glass of hard cider, I had to pull down my mask and take a quick drink before moving on and just holding it in my left hand for a few moments while I found a spot to park and eat. I would have had to do that even without Scooter since the glass was filled to the rim.

I thin Orlando, a city in central Florida, where you can buy Racks for Cars, Bikes, Skis, Kayaks easily on amazon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!