Edison Sunday Nights

MlWinans

Wannabe Immagineer
My wife and I have a reservation for 9 pm on a Sunday night during our upcoming family trip. This is the one chance we have to get a break, just the two of us, from the kids during the vacation.

My question is about the entertainment at the Edison on Sunday night, is it just as 'exciting' as other nights? We are concerned with it not being Friday or Saturday night that it could be toned down a bit (less dancing, music, performing). My wife is a dance teacher, has been dancing all her life, and loves the era the Edison is trying to mimic so we are hoping the night of the week will not make a big difference.

My wife and I have a reservation for 9 pm on a Sunday night during our upcoming family trip. This is the one chance we have to get a break, just the two of us, from the kids during the vacation.

My question is about the entertainment at the Edison on Sunday night, is it just as 'exciting' as other nights? We are concerned with it not being Friday or Saturday night that it could be toned down a bit (less dancing, music, performing). My wife is a dance teacher, has been dancing all her life, and loves the era the Edison is trying to mimic so we are hoping the night of the week will not make a big difference.
When we were there this summer, there was only live entertainment (aerialist, band, burlesque) Thursday-Saturday. Sunday-Wednesday, I think it is just a DJ.

My DW and I went there three weeks ago on a Sunday night and there was no entertainment. We did ask and Thursday-Saturday is when you need to go for entertainment. That being said, the food was great and still had a good time.

Is the place kid friendly, we have a 12 and 8. Like the menu, just want to make sure entertainment is appropriate.

Is the place kid friendly, we have a 12 and 8. Like the menu, just want to make sure entertainment is appropriate.
Entertainment really kicks in later. Then the age jumps to. 21.

Guests also must be at least 21 years of age to enter The Edison after 10:00 PM.

When we were there this summer, there was only live entertainment (aerialist, band, burlesque) Thursday-Saturday. Sunday-Wednesday, I think it is just a DJ.
My DW and I went there three weeks ago on a Sunday night and there was no entertainment. We did ask and Thursday-Saturday is when you need to go for entertainment. That being said, the food was great and still had a good time.

Thank you for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter