EE and Courtyard Marriot

Eno

Mouseketeer
I have read conflicting information.
Have a couple of books that say only the Hilton and Grosvenor have ee mornings but when I called the hotel the person taking my reservations said she thought I can get in the parks early but she didn't sound too sure of herself. Anyone stay there before and do ee mornings ?

We did in December 2000..on two differnt mornings. They run their transport early for it, so it is no problem at all...They have full info at the front desk on it too, surprised that desk clerk did not know about it, they are really helpful and nice there .....hope this helps some. All Disney village hotels have EE and E Night privileges...

Here's a question ... what about driving to EE? I'm staying at the Wyndham and would like to go to EE at the MK. If I drive to the T&TC will the CMs let me through the gate to the monorail for EE? Don't they check Resort IDs?

We usually stay at the All Stars or Port Orleans and never use the bus transportation. We have always driven to EE mornings and most times are asked for resort ids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter