Effective DVC Point Rental Agreements

At the end of the contract it has

This contract shall be governed under, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of ______

What state do you use here? The state where the deed is, the state of the owner, or the state of renter?
Why do this at all? I keep mine really simple: Date, what I’m providing, what you’re paying, cancellation terms, and signatures with dates. That’s an enforceable contract. Any changes must be made in writing and signed/initialed and dated by both parties. End of story.

At the end of the contract it has

This contract shall be governed under, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of ______

What state do you use here? The state where the deed is, the state of the owner, or the state of renter?
Your state. If you have to sue, you want your own state's laws to be applicable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!