40 years young!!!

th_disney_019.gif
th_balloons.gif
th_disney_066.gif
th_balloons.gif
th_disney_038.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EILEDS

40 YEARS YOUNG TODAY. HAVE A GREAT DAY

:bday:Happy Birthday Eileds!:bday: Have a great one.....life begins and all that!!!

Hope you have had a great day today on your special birthday :bday:

Thanks all of you for my birthday messages - they're fantastic!!

I've had a lovely day - didn't realise I was so popular. The phone had been ringing all day and there's been a steady stream of visitors. My friend took me , her kids and mine out for lunch and I've been out for a lovely meal with DH tonight. I've had so many lovely presents and as you probably know as I had to book my DLP trip myself DH is not too spontaneous - but this morning there were banners, balloons, champagne and a cake, not to mention the pressies from himself and the kids - I was very impressed - lots of brownie points!

So a lovely 40th, not to mention our trip to DLP last week, I can definitely recommend it. :cool1:

Belated birthday greetings! I hit the big 40 last year [I'm going to need therapy before I hit 50 I think!]

I'm glad you had a great day

Pixie dust and Baloo hugs coming your way

OMG - This is getting worse, I am late again!!!! :guilty:

Sounds like you had the most wonderful birthday :goodvibes ,entirely deserved I'm sure. :bday: [belated]

Kaye

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter