Aulani 100 points June 2020 UY at $17 / point. Available for Transfers Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great3

DIS Veteran
Hello All,

I have a total of 252 Aulani points (52 points Feb. 2019 UY, and 200 points Feb. 2020 UY) that I can transfer out.

I am at a minimum looking to transfer out my remaining 52 Aulani Feb. 2019 UY points. If you bank them by end of Sept this year, you can use these 52 points for booking Feb. 2020 to Jan. 2021.

If you need more than 52 points, I am willing to also transfer out my 200 Aulani Feb. 2020 points as well, so that you can have a total of 252 points to book from Feb. 2020 to Jan. 2021 if you use the banking strategy mentioned above.

Since it's limited to one transfer per UY, I can only do the whole lot, so either 52 points or 252 points. Sorry about this. Also, this is for Point Transfers only, I am not interested in doing rentals at this time. Thanks for your understanding.

Great3

I don't know if this this the correct way to update the points available for transfer (if not, MODs, please delete thread so I can just post a new one with your approval).

Please see my thread / posting to understand the details why the points available changed: https://www.disboards.com/threads/points-transfer-questions-with-multiple-membership-ids.3763692/

At this point, I am looking to at a minimum, to transfer out either 177 points Feb. 2020 UY, or 100 points June 2020 UY at $17 / point. If either one of these lot interest you, please let me know.

If you really need more than 100 points or 177 points, and would only accept the transfer if you can have both lots, I am open to it as well to make sure I have a bird in hand for at least one lot, since I can borrow from my 2021 UY points to go for 2020.

So, either 100 points, 177 points, or 277 points total available (as long as my reading / interpretation of the rules is correct that I can transfer out once per membership ID. If not, only 100 points or 177 points available, whatever works best for you, your choice). Thanks for reading.

Thanks,
Great3

Last edited:

Hello Gaboo414,

I am not able to chat with you using private conversations:

Please below link for information abut this:

https://disboards.com/threads/how-t...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/
Email and Phone numbers may NOT be posted in rental threads or Profile Posts but may be shared using the private conversation system by those registered at least one day with a minimum of 10 posts. Posters with fewer than 10 posts may be directed to this thread - HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 POSTS REQUIRED - for information about using our conversation system. Should you find a potential renter with fewer than 10 posts or unfamiliar with using the conversation system, feel free to direct them to that link so that they will be able to share rental information with you. PLEASE NOTE that no other means may be used to provide email, phone number or other private information. This include Profile Posts (which are NOT private).

Thanks,
Great3

Both Lots still available:

Please note the following:

Transferred points may NOT be borrowed so these points could not be used for a reservation prior to Feb 1, 2020 for my 177 Aulani Feb 2020 UY points.
Likewise, for my 100 Aulani June 2020 UY points, reservation cannot be made prior to June 1, 2020.

These points will be transferred into your 2020 Use Year and will retain their original Use Year month, and Home Resort status.

Members are allowed one transfer (either into or out-of ) per Use Year. These points will be transferred into your 2020 Use Year. DVC only allows transfers to be made from/to the current Use Year and the next Use Year
This means that today (Aug. 2019) those with September, October, or December Use Years are currently in their 2018 UY, and can only accept 2018 UY points, and 2019 UY points.

Sorry, I currently don't have anymore 2019 UY points. You will need to wait until your 2019 Use Year begins to accept a transfer of 2020 points.

In short, at this time, all DVC Members may accept a transfer of my Aulani points except those with September, October, or December Use Years.

Thanks,
Great3

Hi, I am interested in buying some of your points for an upcoming Aulani trip. Can you please message me. Thanks.

At this point, I still have available Aulani 100 points June 2020 UY at $17 / point. Available for Transfers Only. Please PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!