Electric mattress pad cover and/or electric blankets??

I have had a heated mattress pad for years and absolutely love it. I crank it up before I get in bed so it’s nice and toasty but usually turn it off before I go to sleep. DH doesn’t like to be hot while sleeping so it’s great that I can keep mine on when I want and he can leave his side off.
This is what we do as well.

I used an electric blanket for several years. Now I have a queen size bed instead of a full, so it is no longer being used. I don't really miss it, or get cold during the night. The room stays mid to upper 60's of a night. When I used an electric blanket, I usually kept it on one of the lowest settings anyway.

I had always had electric blankets but when my blanket stopped working, DH got me a lie voltage micro wire mattress pad that I just love. The heat is gentle and even. Get one with the micro wire because if you don’t, you will feel all the wires when you lay on it.

Got one for MIL and she called it heaven. She loved it so much, I got one for my Mom too and she loves it.

Does anyone have a brand name to recommend for the heated mattress pads? These sound very interesting. I think I know what my parents will be getting next Christmas!

I live in S FL and have numerous electric blankets (it's 40's today!). My fingers are like ice when it's below 70. My husband isn't always cold like I am so I have a twin sized electric blanket folded in half under the fitted sheet on my side of the bed, works perfectly. I also have a heated shawl for when I watch TV. I prefer Sunbeam brand (I bought one from the clearance section at Walmart last week--they had lots). I had two Biddefords and both quickly stopped working, not sure if it's just bad luck on my part or the brand. Therapedic is also a very good brand, they are very soft and luxurious.

Does anyone have a brand name to recommend for the heated mattress pads? These sound very interesting. I think I know what my parents will be getting next Christmas!

SoftHeat Smart Heated Electric Mattress Pad with Safe & Warm Low Voltage from Amazon

Some mattress pads you can feel the wires when you lay on them but this one you can’t.

I live in S FL and have numerous electric blankets (it's 40's today!). My fingers are like ice when it's below 70. My husband isn't always cold like I am so I have a twin sized electric blanket folded in half under the fitted sheet on my side of the bed, works perfectly. I also have a heated shawl for when I watch TV. I prefer Sunbeam brand (I bought one from the clearance section at Walmart last week--they had lots). I had two Biddefords and both quickly stopped working, not sure if it's just bad luck on my part or the brand. Therapedic is also a very good brand, they are very soft and luxurious.

Fellow Floridian by way of SoCal. I also have a twin heating blanket. We have a king size bed. DH sleeps with no blankets and I’ve got two. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter