Elora goes *pop* (century) pre-christmas style (updated with pics)

Hurray, there is a possibility that my best friend is going to be joining us!! Someone to go in the Mount everest with!!! :woohoo::dance3:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: That is one thing I will miss on my trip in September -- doing the coasters unless my friend can swing it to go (this is because DH can't do the coasters because of his recent surgery).

I'm subscribing. Elora is adorable! The photo with Cinderella's stepmother is awesome. :thumbsup2
I LOVE the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. Boma & Jiko are some of my favorites, too! Breakfast at Cape May is fantastic, too! I'm a total foodie & I am so jealous of your ADR's right now!!! :rotfl:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: That is one thing I will miss on my trip in September -- doing the coasters unless my friend can swing it to go (this is because DH can't do the coasters because of his recent surgery).

My DH turns bright green from riding rollercoasters :sick: So unfortunately we never get to share the experience. I convinced him to go on the Spiderman ride last year, because I thought it was too cool for him to miss. I really regret it, he was ill for hours afterwards (and that's not too bad a ride if you ask me)

I'm subscribing. Elora is adorable! The photo with Cinderella's stepmother is awesome. :thumbsup2
I LOVE the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. Boma & Jiko are some of my favorites, too! Breakfast at Cape May is fantastic, too! I'm a total foodie & I am so jealous of your ADR's right now!!! :rotfl:

Thank you so much, Elora is our little dennis the menace! (but the princess version :lmao:)

1900 Park Fare is one of my favourite character restaurants!! I love, love, love it there! I have not done the breakfast at the Cape May, so I am dead curious about that one (loved the dinner there)

I love everything animal kingdom lodge, we stayed there last year and did Boma 3 times :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter