Email for Moonlight Magic @ AK?

Those if you getting that it's invalid, are you booked on DVC points or through other options? Mine is an RCI exchange at Saratoga. Just wondering if it's people not on DVC points getting errors. Is that what happened with MK? I really don't want to have to call (I'm at work) but will if I have to.

I booked using my DVC points. The only thing that I can think of is that I booked that night using my resale contract and not my direct one...

Getting invalid reservation number and now internal server error. Come on Disney IT get it together!

Those if you getting that it's invalid, are you booked on DVC points or through other options? Mine is an RCI exchange at Saratoga. Just wondering if it's people not on DVC points getting errors. Is that what happened with MK? I really don't want to have to call (I'm at work) but will if I have to.

Points reservation. I have the reservation up in one tab and copy and pasted directly, keyed it in, tried everything. It's still telling me it's invalid.

I’m locked in for the May 16th event, super easy just clicked on my email link and went through the first time with no problems. Good luck everyone.

Getting:
  • Either your Member ID Number or Resort Confirmation Number does not match our records. If you have more than one reservation number, please try again using an alternate reservation number.
Could it be because it was booked with resale points not the direct contract

Getting:
  • Either your Member ID Number or Resort Confirmation Number does not match our records. If you have more than one reservation number, please try again using an alternate reservation number.
This is probably the case, I would call if you can.

Getting invalid reservation number and now internal server error. Come on Disney IT get it together!

Points reservation. I have the reservation up in one tab and copy and pasted directly, keyed it in, tried everything. It's still telling me it's invalid.

Dammit this sucks!

I tried changing my member ID to my email as someone suggested above but no luck.

My error message is that either my member ID number or reservation number is wrong. Ive copied and pasted and also typed it in double checking all is correct. No dice. Im on hold on the phone. Says 20 minutes. Ugh. Hopefully I don't get any calls at work while I'm on this hold!

Getting:

I'm getting the same thing and I don't have any resale points. I only purchased direct.

got it for 3/21! I have a DVC reservation and check out 3/21, I have a one night at animal kingdom lodge(not villas) for the 21st. It wouldn't accept my reservation # for that so I tried my DVC one even though its check out day and it accepted it.

First time I got an error...then it wouldn't even bring up the registration page....then the spinning wheel....then I managed to get registered for May 16.

And now getting a server error. Great job as usual DVC
Keep trying it. Don’t give up. I had to do 5 times and finally got it done. I just hit back and confirm each time. Never had to start all over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!