Email for Moonlight Magic @ AK?

Keep trying it. Don’t give up. I had to do 5 times and finally got it done. I just hit back and confirm each time. Never had to start all over.

No longer getting server error but it won't take my member number or reservation number. Which are both correct. Been on hold 12 minutes out of the estimated 20 so far. Ugh.

I am resale BUT before April 2016. On hold now, says 30 minutes. Will continue trying online. So frustrating.

What's the error message?
It's "Please correct the following errors:
  • Either your Member ID Number or Resort Confirmation Number does not match our records. If you have more than one reservation number, please try again using an alternate reservation number."
But everything is correct!

Those if you getting that it's invalid, are you booked on DVC points or through other options? Mine is an RCI exchange at Saratoga. Just wondering if it's people not on DVC points getting errors. Is that what happened with MK? I really don't want to have to call (I'm at work) but will if I have to.
I’m staying with DVC points and got to the very last page and got an internal server error. Kept hitting back and confirm 5 times and finally got it.

It's "Please correct the following errors:
  • Either your Member ID Number or Resort Confirmation Number does not match our records. If you have more than one reservation number, please try again using an alternate reservation number."
But everything is correct!
If it was just Member ID Number, I would say try email address instead. But I think you will need to call MS to get registered. Good luck.

Thank you for the link! I didn't get the email and the link worked perfectly for me. I even got the confirming email. For those having trouble, don't give up hope. This is my 3rd attempt for different events (I know, lots of trips this year) and I spent hours trying to get the previous two. I did eventually get them and they didn't sell out. You'll get them!

DVC is stupid... They did not load non DVC resorts in the system... Notice it says 12 digit resort confirmation number.... Regular reservations only use 8.... This company is ran by morons.

Same here, I had to try a few times and did get a reservation # So we are all set for April 17th! Keep trying!!!

Still having issues booking. I am on the phone waiting for the past 30 minutes even though it said the wait was 20 minutes. If anyone could book for an extra person on April 17th I would be super grateful! I thought you were allowed to bring five guests, but was just told last night that six was the total you were allowed to have including the DVC members. My husband and I are both the DVC members, so I thought we were allowed to bring five people in addition to us.

Same here, I had to try a few times and did get a reservation # So we are all set for April 17th! Keep trying!!!
was the system telling you the member number or reservation number was wrong and then suddenly accepted it?

DVC is stupid... They did not load non DVC resorts in the system... Notice it says 12 digit resort confirmation number.... Regular reservations only use 8.... This company is ran by morons.
my regular confirmation has 12

Still having issues booking. I am on the phone waiting for the past 30 minutes even though it said the wait was 20 minutes. If anyone could book for an extra person on April 17th I would be super grateful! I thought you were allowed to bring five guests, but was just told last night that six was the total you were allowed to have including the DVC members. My husband and I are both the DVC members, so I thought we were allowed to bring five people in addition to us.
Since you are booking during the onsite priority window, you can only book for the number of persons actually listed on your room reservation. I tried to book for more and it wouldn't let me.

I finally got to a rep and she told me she has to check since I'm an exchange through RCI. Riduculous. I'm on site. I got the email with the link from DVC. They should make sure the reps know. Now I'm on hold again. I'm at work. And I need to be working. So frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!