Email for Moonlight Magic @ AK?

DVC is stupid... They did not load non DVC resorts in the system... Notice it says 12 digit resort confirmation number.... Regular reservations only use 8.... This company is ran by morons.
It’s possible to have a room only reservation (non dvc) and have 12 digits, it’s the packages that have 8 digits.

Since you are booking during the onsite priority window, you can only book for the number of persons actually listed on your room reservation. I tried to book for more and it wouldn't let me.
I thought that was the case too but I was allowed to book more people than on my DVC reservation.

Since you are booking during the onsite priority window, you can only book for the number of persons actually listed on your room reservation. I tried to book for more and it wouldn't let me.
I spoke to CS yesterday, and they said I was allowed to book it for guests even in this time window... Gah. I am still on hold, and now I am almost up to an hour on the phone.

It was a slow process, probably from all of us jumping in at the same time, got a couple internal errors but I was finally able to book for 5/16!! So happy!!! I've been planning this trip for over 5 years and we are only 93 days away...this is like a dream to me!

I spoke to CS yesterday, and they said I was allowed to book it for guests even in this time window... Gah. I am still on hold, and now I am almost up to an hour on the phone.

Yeah I just hit an hour. Teo came back a few minutes ago and told me it's estimated to be another 30 minutes. It had previously been estimated as 35 about 15 minutes earlier. So I expect the time will decrease another 5 minutes next time she comes back in 15. Wasting my entire work day on this. Guess I'm gonna be staying late at the office tonight. Thanks DVC!

I had to book via MS this morning and I was able to book for 6 people, even though there are only two of us on our studio reservation. I don't want to make you feel even worse but all of my 45 minutes on the phone with MS this morning was waiting for the CM to actually make the reservation with the support team, I must have been one of the first to call in because I had no wait to get a CM initially.

I had to book via MS this morning and I was able to book for 6 people, even though there are only two of us on our studio reservation. I don't want to make you feel even worse but all of my 45 minutes on the phone with MS this morning was waiting for the CM to actually make the reservation with the support team, I must have been one of the first to call in because I had no wait to get a CM initially.

Kicking myself for not calling right away. Glad you were able to get confirmed!

After 1 hour and 21 minutes on the phone with member services, I'm booked! I hope everyone else is able to get through. There doesn't seem to be any common denominator to the people having problems with the site.

AAAAAHHHH! Been trying to book for over an hour and the website link says invalid number (refreshed multiple times, put in email, put in ID). Been on hold with member services for over 50 minutes and I pushed the wrong button on my phone and accidentally hung up! Why do they make this so hard?

UPDATE: Called back and was connected to a CM fairly quickly - took about 30 minutes but we're in for May 16! Nearly 2 hours total time spent....yikes! CM said it will take up to 14 days to get confirmation email but that seems to be standard from what other people have reported. Seems like it's an IT issue more than anything else to me.

Last edited:
After 1 hour and 21 minutes on the phone with member services, I'm booked! I hope everyone else is able to get through. There doesn't seem to be any common denominator to the people having problems with the site.

What is sad is disney could avoid this if they just put a little effort into the website..

I have so far been on the phone for over a hour and a half. I am waiting for my member services agent to get in touch with the IT/Website department. They have a long wait apparently, and they are the only ones who can access the Moonlight Magic reservations. This is crazy.

If anyone can book an extra spot for the April 17th party please let me know! Due to a misunderstanding my husband might be left out of the festivities because we already invited our friends thinking we would get enough wristbands for everyone. :(

Just got off the phone with member services. It was a 2 hour phone call. So, I had reservations combined which changed the reservation numbers to being just one number. The reservation number the system would accept was one of the cancelled ones... If you have combined or cancelled a reservation and are having issues try those confirmation numbers!

Also, parties can be modified after booking. You just have to click the modify button through your confirmation e-mail. If anyone could add one more person to their reservation for someone in my party I would be most appreciative. We are going April 17th.

Finally done. 1 hour and 40 minutes on the phone. March 21.

Glad it worked out, even if it did take awhile. I'm still on hold, but I called in much later.

As an aside, I could do without the periodic interruption of "Have you heard the news? Member services has new operating hours, and is now open until 9 pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday, and until 7 pm on Sunday and Saturday". Yes. Yes, I have heard the news. You've told me at least 3 dozen times now. I got it.

How are you guys booking over the phone? I just spent an hour on hold to be told I could only book online and they couldn't help me. I confirmed my member number and reservation and she said I should be able to book. I said I saw people online were being booked by calling in and she said she had no idea what I was talking about and that wasn't true.

How are you guys booking over the phone? I just spent an hour on hold to be told I could only book online and they couldn't help me. I confirmed my member number and reservation and she said I should be able to book. I said I saw people online were being booked by calling in and she said she had no idea what I was talking about and that wasn't true.
Member services technically cannot book for you, but the IT/Website Department can. Member Services needs to contact that department and ask for them to book for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!