Email from Disney account.com

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
Did anyone get an email from them like this
Hello denise,

We changed the username for your account with the Walt Disney Company from

You can sign in to your account using your new username, or your email address,

Thanks for understanding!

The Disney Account team.

The email was so generic, not very Disney like I thought it might be a fake.

Doesn't sound legit to me - I would just delete! There is no reason for WDW to change that. Would also let them know about it. I've gotten emails from other sources similar and what they're wanting is for you to click on it. I don't change anything unless I'm the one that initiates the email/call.

Denise,

I received the following email with "Account Change Notification" subject line. I didn't change anything on the account. Everything still works, so I'm not sure why I received it.

"
DisneyWorld
Dear Jim,

This email is being sent to confirm a recent change made to your Disney account information, such as updating your password, address, phone number or other personal information.

If you did not make any changes to your account, or believe you have been sent this message in error...​
For more information please review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
©Disney
"
view

Yes, Arnold did when we added my sister who will be flying in 10/26 thru 11/03. She will be staying in our camper with us.

You can check to see if it’s from a legit WDW email by clicking on the From tab in your email. If what shows up is a strange address and not WDW dot com (or whatever) then is probably scam/hacker. I would probably contact them anyway, just in case, since so much personal info is in your account.

I would not try logging in. It smells of a scam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!