Email notifications only occuring sporadically

deedubb

Always Grumpy, except when at Disney!
Anyone else having this problem? I'll usually get them for threads that I've recently contributed to, but for older threads, or threads that have been idle for a while, I don't get them. There are certain threads I want to follow to keep up to date with (eg. Candlelight Processional thread) so I will know when ADRs open up so it would be nice to get emails for all threads I have posted in.

Anyone else having this problem? I'll usually get them for threads that I've recently contributed to, but for older threads, or threads that have been idle for a while, I don't get them. There are certain threads I want to follow to keep up to date with (eg. Candlelight Processional thread) so I will know when ADRs open up so it would be nice to get emails for all threads I have posted in.
Sometimes what happens is a thread will get more than one post at a time but the system will only send you one notification. Let's say that it gets a bunch of posts, like 10 for example, and you don't visit that thread for a day or two. Replies will keep on being posted by others, but you won't get another notification until you visit the thread again. This happens to me all the time with the current News Round Up thread on the Disney Rumors and News board.

I hope that makes sense and that it helps! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts