Email offer for CBBR and Aventura

georgina

DIS Veteran
This came to DH's email, book a 3 night stay at CBBR or Aventura for 35% off. Purchase Dec 3-15, stay between Dec 5 - May 21. Appears to be individually targeted so I'm not adding a link, but check your email. I got CBBR for $116/nt May 12-15, which is much better than the regular price, and may end up better than the AP price when it comes out.

I got one as well, 35% off at CBBR, saved a bit on my 3 day trip in January.
Good! I have 5 nights at CBBR in Feb, but the only rooms left are family suites at a higher price so I'm sticking with my SMSM rate so far.

Thanks for posting this. I received the email but didn’t really look at it very closely. Thought it was a package deal as most are. After I saw your post, I clicked the link and was able to get Adventura for $104/night the end of January. I don’t usually stay without express but adding a night at RP and hoping I’ll be ok the other three days since crowds shouldn’t be too bad end of January.

I currently have a 3-night reservation at Endless summer for February. I got this email offer, and I can get either Aventura or Cabana Bay for $50 total more. Is it worth it to change? If so, which would you recommend? I know nothing about Universal. I'm actually only going to the parks for one day, mostly to do Harry Potter.

Thanks for any input!!
Sayhello

I currently have a 3-night reservation at Endless summer for February. I got this email offer, and I can get either Aventura or Cabana Bay for $50 total more. Is it worth it to change? If so, which would you recommend? I know nothing about Universal. I'm actually only going to the parks for one day, mostly to do Harry Potter.

Thanks for any input!!
Sayhello

Out of the 3, I have only stayed at CBBR so it is hard to say. What are you planning on doing the rest of your days? Universal allows pool hopping, but I thought I read somewhere that it does not include Endless Summer guests, not positive on that. It is a bit removed from the rest of the resorts, but closer to I-drive entertainments I believe. I like the food court at CBBR, don't know what Endless has.

Out of the 3, I have only stayed at CBBR so it is hard to say. What are you planning on doing the rest of your days? Universal allows pool hopping, but I thought I read somewhere that it does not include Endless Summer guests, not positive on that. It is a bit removed from the rest of the resorts, but closer to I-drive entertainments I believe. I like the food court at CBBR, don't know what Endless has.
Wednesday is travel from WDW to Universal, check in in the afternoon, and do whatever is available for the rest of that day (most likely Citywalk).
Thursday is all day at Universal, doing mostly HP so park-hopping between the 2 parks.
Friday is *most likely* going to be Sea World if I can figure out the shuttle they supposedly have from Universal to Sea World.
Saturday, probably back to Citywalk until I have to go to MCO after lunch.
Not too interested in pools.

Thanks!
Sayhello

Thanks for any input!!
Sayhello

I haven't stayed at Aventura, but have stayed at CB and really enjoyed the experience over all. If you're wanting something closer to the parks then it would be Aventura, or CB. If you're wanting something with more character and great theming, CB. If you're wanting something highly tech based, Aventura. In terms of looks, CB is more fun and Aventura is more conservative. It really would be based off of if the being closer is worth it, wanting another theme is worth it, or a combination of the two. As all hotels considered (including Endless Summer) have the same hotel benefits.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts