• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Email Show Up

Hey everyone, just letting you know the 03/05/08 email show is up on the DIS Unplugged main page as well as the listen page. It will not be available on iTunes until tomorrow though, enjoy :thumbsup2

DIS Unplugged home
Listen Now

-Will

Thanks, Will. Lowering 'thank you' goodie basket into the pit...

40 yd line seats on the home side in Lucas to exchange.... I'm just sayin'... Insider to insider... we should talk... :laughing:

Wait...you're not still bitter about the Alfalfa picture, are you? Aw, crap...:guilty:

Thanks. I just started listening. Has it been edited?

I agree with the gang, Nicole. Get there before Christmas. It's impossible to move between Christmas Day and New Year's Day. And make sure everyone knows that first thing in the morning is the best time to do the parks. Avoid EMH parks, and get to an alternate park 3/4 hour before opening.

(PW) Bang!! Awright..this'll be for the 5th, right? (JM - Yep!) And Nicole's question was.....

(KK) Her friend is a teacher and wants to go at Christmas...)

THIS is the kind of "we are real people not just celebrities" stuff we wanna hear as mailing list subscribers!!!

We love you guys!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

(PW) Bang!! Awright..this'll be for the 5th, right? (JM - Yep!) And Nicole's question was.....

THIS is the kind of "we are real people not just celebrities" stuff we wanna hear as mailing list subscribers!!!

Yeah, and did you notice that Pete said my name like we're best friends :) And, there no embarrassing story in my voicemail, I just sound stupid.

I agree with the gang, Nicole. Get there before Christmas. It's impossible to move between Christmas Day and New Year's Day. And make sure everyone knows that first thing in the morning is the best time to do the parks. Avoid EMH parks, and get to an alternate park 3/4 hour before opening.

Thanks, I'll pass that on to them.

:banana:
Yeah, and did you notice that Pete said my name like we're best friends :) And, there no embarrassing story in my voicemail, I just sound stupid.

OMG YOU DID *NOT* SOUND STUPID!!!!! Hey- you had the guts to leave a VM..which I have not had the guts to do yet... YOU ROCK!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I think you and Pete could easily be BFFs!! Good Going!!! :banana:

(PW)three... two... one... Hello and welcome...

I think Pete just wants to tease us and make us want to be there as an audience even more !! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter