• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Emailing Member Services

Island_Lauri

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to email member services for about 1 week now. I know that they changed email addresses recently but
I tried the old email address and the new one and both get sent back as undeliverable after I get a delay message. Has anyone been successful in reaching member services via email in the last week? If so, what email address did you use?

Thanks for any input.

Lauri

I just e-mailed MS and got a reply with 24 hours (not 48 as they say to wait). I did this on Thursday and heard Friday.

Try again........Did you use the one on the members web site? I just clicked on email MS on the site. Try that!!

Good luck

Have other e-mails you sent gone through? Could be a connection problem on your end.

First I get a delay message as follows:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

members@disneyvacationclub.com

Then I get notification of failure:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Vero Beach Availability
Sent: 7/12/2001 9:23 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'members@disneyvacationclub.com' on 7/14/2001 9:27 AM
Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator

All of my other email go through just fine. I have never had this problem before. Am I using the wrong email address???

Lauri

I sent mail to member servirces at the old email address on Saturday July 14th. i sent the mail sucessfully to:

dvc.ms9800@disney.com

I received a reply to my question this morning. It was accompanied by a mesage that the new email address is:

members@disneyvacationclub.com

I have not tried this new address yet.

Perhaps you should call by phone until they straighten the system out. Hope this helps.

I did just get through to member services finally and asked about the email address and they are giving out the old email address!! Don't know what is up with the new address. I had tried the old address about 3 weeks ago and got the delay and then the undeliverable message. Then I read that they had a new address and I checked the website which refers to the new address and that didn't work. According to the gentleman on the telephone, the old address dvc.ms9800@disney.com is the correct address. The new address that appears on the website -members@disneyvacationclub.com - is no good for now. Very, very confusing.

Lauri

I just emailed the old email address and got confirmation that it was forwarded to the new address:

Status of your message sent to the following recipients:

members@disneyvacationclub.com: relayed
(original address: dvc.ms9800@disney.com)

Then I got a confirmation that it was delivered to the new address:

Your message

To: dvc.ms9800@disney.com
Subject: Vero Beach Availability
Sent: 7/16/2001 1:14 PM

was delivered to the following recipient(s):

members@disneyvacationclub.com on 7/16/2001 1:13 PM

I feel that I am in the Twilight Zone on this.

Lauri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter