Embarkation day at the spa

Adventurelawyer

Mouseketeer
I currently have a couples massage booked for embarkation day on the Dream. I am thinking about cancelling and attempting to rebook when I get on ship to take advantage of the "embarkation day specials" that I have seen on prior Navigators. On one hand, I really want the massage on day one and would be concerned that, by cancelling what I currently have booked, I'd be screwing myself over. On the hand, I am cheap and a deal is a deal. I also don't care about Sail Away and have nothing else planned that day, so I'm pretty flexible. Anyone have any thoughts? Is this a terrible idea?

I always book a spa treatment for the first night, after the raffle, taking advantage of the special. There usually seems to be good availability. I wouldn't worry about missing a treatment by waiting to book.

How good are the embarkation day specials? My husband has a massage booked for our first sea day (second day of cruise), but I want to book a facial and would not mind doing it on embarkation day if the discount is worthwhile.

How good are the embarkation day specials? My husband has a massage booked for our first sea day (second day of cruise), but I want to book a facial and would not mind doing it on embarkation day if the discount is worthwhile.
I’ve read variable reports. Sometimes they offer a discount or an extended massage for the same price. I’ve seen upgraded facials, free add ons like foot scrubs with your massage. Mostly its things that fill the tables and the time. In the past, I have also gotten cards on my fish for discounts if I come back later in the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter