Embarrassing moments at Disney

Rommie

Earning My Ears
So I was with my mom last year at DLCA following the parade, you know, when people get to follow the last performance group while CMs hold the rope, and I saw this huge handsome guy next to us, so I couldn't help but stare. I was also recording with my gopro (as I always do while vacantioning), so naturally, I started filming him without realizing mom was aware, so mom gave me a mocking smile and said: "keep some recording for us, will yah?" I never blushed so hard in my entire life. Never went out openly to mom so that was shocking, and in some way sweet for her to assert she knows, which I never doubted before, yet never had the courage to openly come out to her.
Do you have any embarrassing moments in Disney you would like to share? I would love to hear some.
I just remembered this episode today because I happen to have it recorded. :o

So I was with my mom last year at DLCA following the parade, you know, when people get to follow the last performance group while CMs hold the rope, and I saw this huge handsome guy next to us, so I couldn't help but stare. I was also recording with my gopro (as I always do while vacantioning), so naturally, I started filming him without realizing mom was aware, so mom gave me a mocking smile and said: "keep some recording for us, will yah?" I never blushed so hard in my entire life. Never went out openly to mom so that was shocking, and in some way sweet for her to assert she knows, which I never doubted before, yet never had the courage to openly come out to her.
Do you have any embarrassing moments in Disney you would like to share? I would love to hear some.
I just remembered this episode today because I happen to have it recorded. :o

Unfortunately I don't have any embarrassing stories from WDW, but that is so nice that your mom let you know that she knew, all while at the same time letting you know she didn't mind! Kudos to your mom!

love your story! I can't believe I have been there over 20 times and have not had one single embarrassing moment!
:eeyore:

I crapped my pants (not literally) at Hoop Dee Doo and literally screeched like a 11 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert when the server slammed the metal tray down in front of me once. MORTIFIED... This is probably the biggest embarrassing moment I have had so far... time yet to out do myself though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter