Embellishment Swap 2012- Sign Ups on 9/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeyteacher

<font color=darkcoral>Mother, Wife, Daughter, Frie
It's about that time to start thinking about the 2012 embellishment swap. We have a few different options out there.

Groups could include: Ribbon, Fiber, Brads, Eyelets, Prima Flowers, Anything Metal, Anything Goes, Bling, plus anything else we dream up...

We could set it up this way:
Group A: Red (everyone picks an embellishment and sends in a specific color)
Groups could include: Red, Blue, Yellow, pink, purple, brown, orange, green, black, white, plus anything else we could dream up....

What do you guys think? Let me know. I would like to so sign ups starting September 7 (afternoons) with a due date of November 1st.
S

Group 1: Red

Group 2: Blue

Group 3: Yellow

Group 4: Green

Group 5:Pink

Group 6: Purple

Group 7: Brown

Group 8: Orange

Group 9: Black

Group 10: White

Group 11: Metal

Group 12: Blind Swap to use any stash that you want to get rid of.

Hi, just looked through my stash and I think I'm going to pass on this have so much to use up....maybe if there's no interest you could do it later in the year!

hope all is good with you and family :goodvibes

I like the idea of doing a mix of stuff by colour - that way you don't end up swamped with eyelets you keep reorganising:rolleyes1 but do end up with a good range of stuff in the colours you know you will use :thumbsup2

I love embellishment swaps. It's a great way to try new embellies and stock up on your favorites! My vote would be for option 1 that way we can pick the embellishments we like and can get a variety of that embellie in different colors. Also, I love the different categories. It's so hard for me to decide what colors I might use. Maybe you could also add some color groups, like black&white, neutrals, brights, primary, pastels....

Just throwing out some ideas. Either way, I'm definitely in!

Maybe we should postpone this because there is not much interest. What do ya'll think?
S :)

I'm Ok with either, but DH would prefer if you postponed (and so would the bank :rolleyes1:rotfl:) We've had a heavy couple of months

I 'd join some groups later in the year after I use up some stash!!!

spoke with MT tonight.. she would like to push this back to the fall with the hopes of getting more interest!!!!

thanks Shawna!!! Everyone keep a look out for this thread or a new interest thread to come out in the fall!!

spoke with MT tonight.. she would like to push this back to the fall with the hopes of getting more interest!!!!

thanks Shawna!!! Everyone keep a look out for this thread or a new interest thread to come out in the fall!!

thanks Nan, will definately join up in the fall!

Fall is good!! Thanks for the update Nan and to Shawna for pushing this back!

Cassey

I'm still interested....think I like option 1 since I wouldn't use all the colors listed...but will go with the flow :thumbsup2

Welcome Heather! look at the first post and let me know what option you would like.
Got ya down, Cat and M2MRB :wave2:
S :)

I'm interested:thumbsup2 and can go with either option - I like colours as I can just hop into the ones I use, but then I do also like getting colours I don't normally use, but which sometimes are just what I need for one page........

I kind of like the color option but I could really do either one...
This would be my second swap...I am currently in the altered paper clip swap and just waiting to get my goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter