Embroidery Digitizing help needed.

kc10family

DIS Veteran
I don’t digitize and was wondering if anyone could help me with a project that will become a gift for another DIS member.:confused3

Depends on what type of help... not that I don't want to, but if it is a Disney embrodiery then you will need someone that has the Brother Disney emb. sewing machine to help you out...Brother is the only company that is liscened by Disney with dig. emb. of its characters, in this country. You can buy this machine at WalMart... In Japan the Janome company used to have emb cards for all machines with Disney characters, but that was over 10 years ago.

And if you just don't care if it is totally legal... E-Bay has dig. emb. cards listed with a ton of characters. I am not sure if they are legal and authorized by Disney... :rolleyes1 :snooty: You can get about 100 designes on one disc, but of coursse will still need a machine.

So not sure this has helped! But I saw you didn't have anyone answering you, and thought some info was better then none!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter