Emeril's for lunch..any reviews?

Popie_

Earning My Ears
We just made ressies for lunch next week at Emeril's and would like to hear from anyone who has been there.

We had lunch at Emeril's last December - it was WONDERFUL! Our favorite was the appetizer that we shared. It was the daily special (scallops). Our regret was that we shared and didn't each have our own. Other than that, the only thing we'd do differently, is that I probably wouldn't have the filet again. There wasn't anything wrong with it, it's just that compared to the rest of the meal, it didn't seem 'special'.

I 'think' our lunch was ~ $70. We shared the appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 desserts, we drank iced tea. We'll be back this December, we haven't decided if it will be lunch or dinner this time. :D

We were there in April for lunch also. I had Chilean Sea Bass and a couple of Turbo Dogs - Excellent. Kicked up notches unknown to mankind!!! Bring your wallet - what the heck it's vacation!!
Definitely well worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter